Week 52 : F IS For Fast
Results

IMG_0911.jpg

4 Doors & 8 Gears - Lexus IS F

highspeedring0ahb1.jpg

Time Limit Time Trial - High Speed Ring

IMG_0914.jpg

Steward's Comments:

I hope everyone enjoyed the format this week. It's good to see some GTP tags on the online leaderboard.

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---1'15.163---GTP_spyrrari1
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'15.300---GTP_Animera
3---1'15.337---GTP_MJH

GTP_DHolland
bflagtp3.gif

GTP_Joylord
bflagtp3.gif

GTP_drama-kyd
rflagnv1.gif
(Wall Touch)

Division 2:

1---1'15.377---GTP_LinPark
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'15.381---GTP_DukeOfPendle
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'15.746---GTP_wotzit07
4---1'15.844---GTP_EDK
5---1'16.556---GTP_MaxAttack

GTP_zed300
rflagnv1.gif
(Driver DQ'd his own lap before posting replay)

Division 3:

1---1'15.506---GTP_Crispy74
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'15.586---GTP_01GTP
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'15.767---GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'15.945---GTP_grevling
5---1'16.147---GTP_Nuclearfire
6---1'16.183---GTP_Zodac
7---1'16.351---GTP_OnlyMe
8---1'16.779---GTP_Joost

GTP_NicoTexas
rflagnv1.gif
(Wall Touch)

Division 4:

1---1'16.071---GTP_DGiant2000
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'16.635---GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'16.689---GTP_Andy2125
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'16.753---GTP_Guffaluff
5---1'17.088---GTP_Steven

IMG_0909.jpg

Overall Results:

1---1'15.163---GTP_spyrrari1
2---1'15.300---GTP_Animera
3---1'15.337---GTP_MJH
4---1'15.377---GTP_LinPark
5---1'15.381---GTP_DukeOfPendle
6---1'15.506---GTP_Crispy74
7---1'15.586---GTP_01GTP
8---1'15.746---GTP_wotzit07
9---1'15.767---GTP_MadMax86
10--1'15.844---GTP_EDK
11--1'15.945---GTP_grevling
12--1'16.071---GTP_DGiant2000
13--1'16.147---GTP_Nuclearfire
14--1'16.183---GTP_Zodac
15--1'16.351---GTP_OnlyMe
16--1'16.556---GTP_MaxAttack
17--1'16.635---GTP_Eriba
18--1'16.689---GTP_Andy2125
19--1'16.753---GTP_Guffaluff
20--1'16.779---GTP_Joost
21--1'17.088---GTP_Steven

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes ! :)

Too bad I wasn't able to do my 1'15.285 again during my 90 minutes session :)

Congrats to everybody.

Congrats to you guys, some mighty fine racing! :).

I ended up right where I thought I would :lol:

You guys are good, I'm gonna have to skip school and work to get anywhere close to you :scared:. All in a good time... :dopey:

Congrats to all the winners

I like this format this time around since we were able to PM Vaxen when we started our run rather than PM ahead of time to do the run and having the extra half hour was good to evin thoug it wet fast it seemed, for me anyway

I like this format this time around since we were able to PM Vaxen when we started our run rather than PM ahead of time to do the run and having the extra half hour was good to evin thoug it wet fast it seemed, for me anyway

We talked about how we might be able to improve on this format, just after we ran it the last time. It certainly has merit, and we may continue to refine. Glad to know you liked it. 👍

I'm fortunate that I seem to respond to the pressure of needing to get a submittable time within one session. I beat my practice time by about 0.4, and was able to get to my goal level (In the 15's) on several laps during the session. HSR is not my personal favorite, but I think it's a good fit for this format.

Finally, congrats to all the division and podium winners. The D3 podium drivers in particular performed very well.

Another week with good participation in all divisions, thanks for that. :)

:cheers:
Kevin

With Chad and crazytortise taking the week off, they left the door open for me to claim my first Div 2 first place podium. WOOHOOO! I was first promoted to Div 2 Bronze back in March of this year (just made Silver last week) and to be honest it has taken me most of that time to work my way up to turning in what I feel are respectable Div 2 podium worthy WRS times.

My session was done 11/1, Sunday between 10:11 PM EST and 11:41 PM EST - my replay shows 12:24 AM EST 11/2 because my PS3 still hasn't reset for DST yet - how are those of us doing reviews supposed to check that detail Kev?

Here's my replay:

Attachments

• WRS 52 GTP_LinPark.zip
    98.2 KB · Views: 10
My session was done 11/1, Sunday between 10:11 PM EST and 11:41 PM EST - my replay shows 12:24 AM EST 11/2 because my PS3 still hasn't reset for DST yet - how are those of us doing reviews supposed to check that detail Kev?

Great question. I think we'll have Vaxen post the run times for the podiums, in the results.

Will let you guys know, soon.

Congratulations to all podiums. Little time and even less love for HSR kept me from doing an honest attempt this week.

Well done to all podium places, especially Andy, Philip and Andy II :)

Thank you Kevin and Dan for yet another great WRS week. In this way it'll be easy to keep using Prologue till March next year :D

Last edited:
GTP_drama-kyd; GTP_LinPark; GTP_NicoTexas; GTP_DGiant2000

Congrats on your podiums places with fantastic times put in by all.

Phillip.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-5E2ED2A7001.zip
    105.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Congrats to all podiums!!...

Had a few faster laps but i just couldn't tell if i touched the wall at the last corner or not,so i submitted the lap were i am 100% sure its clean...

My goal whas to get a lap into the 1'15.0xx but never managed to get a fast last corner together with a fast T1 and T2...little dissapointed about it!

Moving on to next weeks combo,

spyrrari.

My replay:

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    96 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I followed Dan's ghost and was really amazed at how close he gets to the edges, every time I tried the car, got very upset and tapped the wall. :lol:

Very well done to all the podiums, I'm a little suprised my time was good enough.
Well done Lin, on a maiden gold place in D2:tup:

I was up by a tenth and a half at T2 a few times in my time slot, but was unable to beat this time.
Great format 👍 I'd like to see this but a shorter period to achieve the time. A bit like qualifying.

Replay soon 👍

Last edited:
Congrats to all winners! I don't think you will stay in div4 much longer DGiant2000!

Here's my replay:

Attachments

• w52_Andy2125.zip
    106.9 KB · Views: 8
Congrats to drama-kyd for claiming the overall win;) I just realized that I either forgot to save my replay after the 90 minute session, or I accidently overwrote that replay with the faster 1'14.968 replay that appears on the online leaderboard, ah well, cheers anyway on a great race, and a very exciting format. hmm 2 DQ's in a row, not good!

Hi Guys and well done to the top runners. An impressive lap from Dholland 👍. I have a bit of a problem as when I did my 90 minute session I didn’t save my best lap as the Formula one was on and I just turned of the system without saving my lap so if you exclude me from the event I understand and please except my apologies.

Well done everyone, my fastest practise was 1.16.2 but I just couldn't repeat that in my timed run.

I don't think I was ever going to get it into 1.15

I just realized that I either forgot to save my replay after the 90 minute session, or I accidently overwrote that replay with the faster 1'14.968 replay that appears on the online leaderboard, ah well, cheers anyway on a great race, and a very exciting format. hmm 2 DQ's in a row, not good!

Thank you for notifying us. I put a grey flag behind your name, for not providing the replay.

Hi Guys and well done to the top runners. An impressive lap from Dholland 👍. I have a bit of a problem as when I did my 90 minute session I didn’t save my best lap as the Formula one was on and I just turned of the system without saving my lap so if you exclude me from the event I understand and please except my apologies.

We will discuss this between the race admins what to do with this. Strictly speaking, it would be the same, but you didn't have to provide a replay in the first place.
But thanks for being honest.

Congrats to drama-kyd for claiming the overall win;) I just realized that I either forgot to save my replay after the 90 minute session, or I accidently overwrote that replay with the faster 1'14.968 replay that appears on the online leaderboard, ah well, cheers anyway on a great race, and a very exciting format. hmm 2 DQ's in a row, not good!

I think I should have your replay ;)

I've discussed it with the other race admins, and we have decided to stay by the rules and DQ you. Thanks again for your honesty, it's appreciated.

GTP_LinPark View attachment 70352

Sweet lap - clean by a mile 👍

Thanks! When I saw the T2 come up that said I was .15 ahead of my best I was horribly cautious into that last turn. If that had been practice I could see me doing a 1'15.2xx with some luck but more than likely I would have stuffed it against the barrier. :lol:

Thanks guys, although i'd prefer to not win by default and my replay still has to be verified. looked clean the last time i checked.

Congrats to Lin, Nico and DGiant on their wins 👍

Attachments

• WRS Week 52 - GTP_drama-kyd.zip
    100.5 KB · Views: 10
As the fastest submitted ,controller (Sixaxis) user ,
I thought I'd upload my replay for verification.
I'm happy with the 4th place in Div3 with just 1 day practice in the right direction.

My replay:

Attachments

• GTP_MadMax86 WRS Week 52.zip
    96 KB · Views: 9
Well, I was disappointed not to break 16 secs but very happy with the D4 win, congratulations to all the other podiums.

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    106.1 KB · Views: 11
Well done to all the winners this week, especially drama-kyd for the overall win, so far. :rolleyes:
If your replay is NTSC I'll give it a check in a little while.

Nice lap time from Nico also as you beat all my laps this week. :sly:

It was an egual mix of times throughout the divisions, no real stand outs, except "Da Giant", and we in D3 did pretty well. 👍

It's good to see competition week in and week out here at the WRS, thanks everybody. :cheers:
- how are those of us doing reviews supposed to check that detail Kev?
EDK
Great question. I think we'll have Vaxen post the run times for the podiums, in the results.

Will let you guys know, soon.
Replays that are transferred to the computer will not have the correct time anyway, so it's not an issue for us to check LinPark, only Vaxen or another OLR Admin.
I say this also because my official time is not the online time (along with other's as well).
Last time we had this format it was different as our official time was our only online attempt, if I remember correctly.
I was able to check those times online and posted some of those.
Anyway, I'm ramblin' on now.

Even though I also fell short of my practice times the format was OK with me.
Speaking of laps, here is my replay.

Attachments

• 01GTP Week 52.zip
    102.5 KB · Views: 13
Back