49o.jpg

Vehicle Specifics:
ctree.gif

• Power: 147 BHP
  • Weight: 1280 KG
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2 Front / S1 Rear
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Race Specifics:
ctree.gif

• Your run must be done while OFFLINE
  • All is track, just do not hit any walls.
  • The use of the clutch is prohibited
  • You must use one of the following car colors -
  • Muranorot Perleffekt
  • Brightgreen Perleffekt

Standard Clean OLR Rules:
ctree.gif

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your replay

IMG_1170.jpg

Thread rules:
ctree.gif

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Minimal number of splits: 2
Maximum number of splits: 2

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:
ctree.gif

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 60 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_EDK
  • You can submit only once
  • Please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday December 28th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

IMG_1162.jpg

Good luck,
OLR Admin Team
gtplanetflagtbgic1.gif

Last edited:
Pretty smooth combo for christmas. 👍
I like the last picture, it's weird.

Last edited:
Very nice, I'll hop on this one quickly - can't seem to muster anymore time at all from WRS 59. Watch the car colors guys!

Also, some of the details must be a little wrong - it says "Online Free Run", "Arcade Time Trial", and "must be done OFFLINE". I can't remember all the current online options so I'm guessing this is not an "Online Free Run".

I think Div 1 should run Red and the rest of us can be Green with envy at their speeds. :lol:

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Very nice, I'll hop on this one quickly - can't seem to muster anymore time at all from WRS 59. Watch the car colors guys!

Also, some of the details must be a little wrong - it says "Online Free Run", "Arcade Time Trial", and "must be done OFFLINE". I can't remember all the current online options so I'm guessing this is not an "Online Free Run".

I think Div 1 should run Red and the rest of us can be Green with envy at their speeds. :lol:

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Nice catch. 👍

It was going to be online free run, until I found out PD was updating the events a week early. :ouch:

And yes, please watch the colors. What would a Christmas race be without Christmas colors?

BTW, if you're wondering how I picked the car - We have not used it yet in GTP_WRS, and there are not too many FF cars that come in red and green. :sly:

Last edited:
Santa's Golf is coming...to town! :D

Gotta love it, nice combo EDK. A bit of a rest from WRS 59. Good luck to everybody :)

Nice combo this 👍

A nice break from running American muscle and the 370z's round Indy!

First splits from me,

T1 27.449
T2 44.313

Looks like fun, don't think I'll be able to participate this week unfortunately, due to illness I have loads to catch up on before the 25th, after that I'll be breaking in a brand new G25 :D

Might be a few weeks until I'm competitive enough to participate again but we'll see.

EDIT: Sod Christmas, I'm going to have a quick go anyway

Last edited:
London again? :) I love this place. But only because I am usually on pace with D1.

Great Choice.

I will be out of town, so I only have two days to play and submit splits.

Chad

This combo looks like fun. :) Might have to take a break from the GT5 demo to have a crack at this.

I've almost reached my limit with the GT5 demo, and since we have until the end of January and I'm not even elligible for the National Finals, if I find time I'll have a go.:D Are we allowed to discuss colours used?:sly:

Looks like fun, don't think I'll be able to participate this week unfortunately, due to illness I have loads to catch up on before the 25th, after that I'll be breaking in a brand new G25 :D

Might be a few weeks until I'm competitive enough to participate again but we'll see.

Nice!!

I can remember driving my G25 for the first time (about 6 months ago) the tenths flew off after a few days of racing. :D

Have fun!

T1 27.449
T2 44.313

Wow, nice splits. :scared:
I gotta get going as I thought I was doing pretty well to the online leaderboard.

You are in the "01" VW, yes?
And with S1's on the rear?

First splits.

Last edited:
Ah nuts, didn't see the S1 rear bit :banghead:

Sneaky Kev, very sneaky :lol:

:dunce: :dunce: !!! DUNCE ALERT!!!:dunce: :dunce:

Good god, how dumb am I!?!

I just realised my lap was done in the '05 GTI, so please scrub my time from the board.

So...er...I'll be off to have a go in the '01 Golf then,

Back later with some more realistic splits, and thanks 01GTP for making me double check what I'm driving :cheers:👍

Last edited:
:dunce: :dunce: !!! DUNCE ALERT!!!:dunce: :dunce:

Good god, how dumb am I!?!

I just realised my lap was done in the '05 GTI, so please scrub my time from the board.

So...er...I'll be off to have a go in the '01 Golf then,

Back later with some more realistic splits, and thanks 01GTP for making me double check what I'm driving :cheers:👍

WHEW!!! I was gonna put EDK on alert to promote you to Div 1 ASAP with those splits. :lol:

LOL, those splits were fast, maybe too fast to be true.:lol:
When you're 2 seconds ahead at T2 and you are not a division 1 Alien, something must be going wrong. :D

Haha, having just done a run in the correct car :lol: I can see how ridiculous those splits must have looked! At least I had the right tyres on :D

Anyway, new splits - right car, right colour,

T1 28.526
T2 46.382
👍

Well I have two days.

Day one:

28.539 (.498)

I am loosing a good .2 before T1, I can't seem to keep the speed through it. Then the tight turns, there is a good .075 left there.

If I could get Turn 5 right, then the long S straight to the final turn would yield -.150. Even with this S1 tires on the back, its great to see a lap capable of top ten.

Hopefully tomorrow I can knock off .200 from my time. Then I will be happy.

Final board initialisation in Luxy this week.

The new leaderboard 'Luxy2' will be released in beta by the end of this WRS week, and after that Luxy'1' will be discontinued. More news will follow next sunday.

I think I'll buy a green car.:sly: Lucky I was reading the thread, I hadn't noticed the S2/S1 tyre choice.

Final board initialisation in Luxy this week.

The new leaderboard 'Luxy2' will be released in beta by the end of this WRS week, and after that Luxy'1' will be discontinued. More news will follow next sunday.

Sounds exciting Steve.:)👍

My new splits:

Hello Sebastian :)

For the leaderboard we're a bit confused about your GTP name as GTP_VettelP1 is not in the registry but you did add that to your specs. A small correction would be nice 👍 If unclear please send me a PM and we'll work it out. Thanks!

First go at this one,

"Yer.. She's just ya basic green"
"Green is nice"

Back