IMG_1184.jpg

Arcade Event in Time Trial

IMG_1157.jpg

Volkswagen Golf IV GTI ' 01

pb120022newlt7.jpg

LONDON Reverse

49s.jpg

Steward's Comments:

I hope everyone had a good Christmas, and to everyone a happy new year.

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---1'02.642---GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'02.720---GTP_DEVIE
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'02.730---GTP_Manuelos
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'02.857---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE

Division 2:

1---1'02.862---GTP_Paulie
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'03.138---GTP_LinPark
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'03.271---GTP_EDK
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'03.279---GTP_CWR
5---1'03.366---GTP_Crispy74
6---1'03.628---GTP_Imari
7---1'03.646---GTP_Worst_Driver
8---1'03.709---GTP_zed300
9---1'03.834---GTP_MaxAttack

Division 3:

1---1'03.268---GTP_Nuclearfire
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'03.716---GTP_01GTP
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'03.786---GTP_MadMax86
4---1'03.856---GTP_OnlyMe

GTP_Mav3r1cK
rflagnv1.gif
(Wrong Tire Choice)

Division 4:

1---1'03.620---GTP_wayna
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'03.763---GTP_Andy2125
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'03.793---GTP_A_Vettel
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'04.368---GTP_BurtStanton
5---1'04.890---GTP_NielsG
6---1'06.094---GTP_exstense
7---1'06.518---GTP_Frizbe
8---1'07.838---GTP_CarBastard

IMG_1170.jpg

Overall Results:

1---1'02.642---GTP_Animera
2---1'02.720---GTP_DEVIE
3---1'02.730---GTP_Manuelos
4---1'02.857---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
5---1'02.862---GTP_Paulie
6---1'03.138---GTP_LinPark
7---1'03.268---GTP_Nuclearfire
8---1'03.271---GTP_EDK
9---1'03.279---GTP_CWR
10--1'03.366---GTP_Crispy74
11--1'03.620---GTP_wayna
12--1'03.628---GTP_Imari
13--1'03.646---GTP_Worst_Driver
14--1'03.709---GTP_zed300
15--1'03.716---GTP_01GTP
16--1'03.763---GTP_Andy2125
17--1'03.786---GTP_MadMax86
18--1'03.793---GTP_A_Vettel
19--1'03.834---GTP_MaxAttack
20--1'03.856---GTP_OnlyMe
21--1'04.368---GTP_BurtStanton
22--1'04.890---GTP_NielsG
23--1'06.094---GTP_exstense
24--1'06.518---GTP_Frizbe
25--1'07.838---GTP_CarBastard

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Woot, my 2nd participating victory in a row.:dopey: What happened to Seken though, he forget to submit?:odd: (I would quite like to hear his time now) D1 sure hammered me in the end though.:nervous:

Well done to other podium finishers as well, it was a tight week where hundredths mattered.:cheers:

Woot, my 2nd participating victory in a row.:dopey: What happened to Seken though, he forget to submit?:odd: (I would quite like to hear his time now) D1 sure hammered me in the end though.:nervous:

:lol: I was waiting to see the outcome of that to :D

Congrats to all the podiums though 👍 Good job everyone :cheers:

@ Paulie... 3 strikes and your D1 :lol: See you there soon

:lol: I was waiting to see the outcome of that to :D

Congrats to all the podiums though 👍 Good job everyone :cheers:

I thought I had nailed the last corner in almost every way possible, but since you D1 guys have pulled as much as more than a tenth on me there I wouldn't be surprised if he defeated me.;)

Edit: Is it really 3 strikes and bam, D1?

Edit 2: Oh yeah, special congrats to Ian on the overall win.:D Is that a, yes, I think it is, Trans Tasman Racing victories in both D1 and D2, as well as a TT-R 1-2 finish with DEVIE rounding up 2nd place overall. Well done team.:dopey:

OH MAN!!!! I was hoping it was 2 strikes and BAM! :lol:

Congrats to the podiums - killer lap there Animera and can't wait to watch the replay to see what I was doing wrong. I'm sure Seken had me beat - no way he lost 2 tenths in the final corner. I only spent a bit of time on this one - my goal was to break into the 1'02s but that didn't happen. On to week 61 - replay to follow.

Congrats to all the winners

Here is my replay:

Attachments

• GTP Nuclearfire WRS week 60.zip
    100.4 KB · Views: 9
@ Paulie... 3 strikes and your D1 :lol: See you there soon

OH MAN!!!! I was hoping it was 2 strikes and BAM! :lol:

There's no formula to it, but Paulie will still be in D2 the next time he participates. :sly:

What I got promoted and nobody told me!?

Yes - You, among others. ;) https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3692524&postcount=518

On to Business. :)

Congrats to Ian for the overall win, and to all of D1 for staying ahead of D2. 👍

Well done by Paulie, taking the D2 Win.

Special Mention to Nuclearfire, stellar division performance. Many more of those, and you'll be joining us up here. :P

Also well done by wayna, with a fantastic finish and a promotion to go with it. 👍

I'll have my replay up later tonight, busy working on some other things at the moment.

:cheers:
Kevin

Ohhh man, I knew I was going last but not by that much. Practice, practice, practice. Congratulations on astounding (at least to me ;)) times everyone.

PS: Is there a posibility i get downgraded to Div 5? My performance doesn't appear to match my rank, I'm just beggining to play so I dont know how I ended up in Div 4 :lol:.

Ohhh man, I knew I was going last but not by that much. Practice, practice, practice. Congratulations on astounding (at least to me ;)) times everyone.

PS: Is there a posibility i get downgraded to Div 5? My performance doesn't appear to match my rank, I'm just beggining to play so I dont know how I ended up in Div 4 :lol:.

You had the right attitude to begin with, just keep practicing. ;) There will be some good replays for you to look at this week, nuclearfire is NTSC and started out in D4, just like you. Watch to see what he's doing differently from you, and practice. :)

The only drivers remaining in D5 are those who originally qualified there and have never participated in an official GTP_OLR event. As you saw, we promoted NielsG and Frizbe as soon as they ran this week.

EDK
You had the right attitude to begin with, just keep practicing. ;) There will be some good replays for you to look at this week, nuclearfire is NTSC and started out in D4, just like you. Watch to see what he's doing differently from you, and practice. :)

The only drivers remaining in D5 are those who originally qualified there and have never participated in an official GTP_OLR event. As you saw, we promoted NielsG and Frizbe as soon as they ran this week.

Thanks for the kind words 👍, sorry for being such a whinner, I'm just beggining and am an impatient little 🤬 :lol:. Behind the seat time!

Congratulations to all the division winners and podiums.
Here is my replay.

Attachments

• GTP_Animera_WRS_60.zip
    101 KB · Views: 10
My replay in PAL format is attached. Close to the walls in a few spots, but nothing crazy.

Close times all around me, Nuclearfire got me by 0.003, while I got Chad by 0.008. :eek:

Nice to be back on the podium, even if it is because Seken forgot to submit. :dopey:

Kevin

Attachments

• EDK PAL Week 60.zip
    101.7 KB · Views: 9

Well done to other podium finishers as well, it was a tight week where hundredths mattered.:cheers:

Yup, I was out all day long with friends and I couldn't remember my time to submit with my phone :(
However good show sir, you did in fact serve dessert XD I did a 1'02.966 :bowdown:

Gratz to everyone!! This week was a lot of fun :D

Congrats to Animera for a great victory!!
Congrats to all podiums!

See you all next week...

spy.

Congrats to all podiums. :cheers:

Thanks to my fellow 4 divisioners for also making it exiting to race in the slower end of the field. 👍

And of course thanks to the steward for all the hard work running the show. 👍

Good work guys, my decision not to submit was definately correct looking at some of those times :scared:

Yup, I was out all day long with friends and I couldn't remember my time to submit with my phone :(
However good show sir, you did in fact serve dessert XD I did a 1'02.966 :bowdown:

Gratz to everyone!! This week was a lot of fun :D

Jolly good then.:)

Here's my replay

Attachments

• WRS60GolfIV.zip
    98.2 KB · Views: 10
Animera - S2/S1, clean, and green - excellent lap mate 👍
Paulie - S2/S1, clean, and green
nuclearfire - S2/S1, clean, and green - lost the most at the final turn - you had my splits beat up until that point
wayna - S2/S1, clean, and green

I can't seem to extract Manuelos' or Mav3r1ck's replay.

Seems I wasn't using the proper apex speed in the 2nd sector and that's where I lost all my time as well as a below average final turn - here is my PAL replay.

Attachments

• WRS_60_GTP_LinPark.zip
    102.2 KB · Views: 9
I can't seem to extract Manuelos' or Mav3r1ck's replay.

Trouble extracting mine as well? :sly:

GTP_Mav3r1ck -
rflagnv1.gif
Sorry to report, right color but wrong tires. The replay shows as S2 on both ends. I know it's your first week back after a long break, and an easy mistake to make. Please read the race requirements carefully. :ouch:

GTP_Manuelos -
gflagjn4.gif
Nice run in your red Golf. 👍 I was trying to do a lot of the things I saw in your lap, with getting back on the gas before the apex. Just could not execute as well.

Last edited:
EDK

WOW! How did I miss your replay in all that mess! :dunce:

Anyway, yours has the correct tires, color, clean, and green. I went back and checked the colors of the others from before and they are correct as well.

Now for the BIGGEST DUNCE award of WRS 60 - I used the wrong color and that's why I commented earlier in the other thread that it was SO ugly. The Brightgreen isn't bad but I used the Greencollection and it makes the sick smiley (:ill:) look beautiful. Please don't DQ me Kev!!!! I called VW just now and they looked it up and said the color of the car I used would have actually slowed the car down a little since that shade of green takes extra ugly paint atoms hence the weight would be just a tad more. :sly:

WOW! How did I miss your replay in all that mess! :dunce:

Anyway, yours has the correct tires, color, clean, and green. I went back and checked the colors of the others from before and they are correct as well.

Now for the BIGGEST DUNCE award of WRS 60 - I used the wrong color and that's why I commented earlier in the other thread that it was SO ugly. The Brightgreen isn't bad but I used the Greencollection and it makes the sick smiley (:ill:) look beautiful. Please don't DQ me Kev!!!! I called VW just now and they looked it up and said the color of the car I used would have actually slowed the car down a little since that shade of green takes extra ugly paint atoms hence the weight would be just a tad more. :sly:

Thanks for checking my replay. 👍

The color thing has some precedent, so I'm not going to DQ you over the wrong shade of green. I know some people may view this as, "the rules are the rules", but things like using Red and Green Cars at Christmas or Rainbow Colored 512 BB's are mostly for fun. Whereas the wrong tires can make you go faster.

All of that said, I've been busy running the GT5TT for the first time in a week, and managed to pick up about 0.4 in total, currently in 69th. ;)

So, I didn't have time to check your replay, I'll get to it later in the week, if nobody beats me to it.

Kevin

EDK

GTP_Mav3r1ck -
rflagnv1.gif
Sorry to report, right color but wrong tires. The replay shows as S2 on both ends. I know it's your first week back after a long break, and an easy mistake to make. Please read the race requirements carefully. :ouch:

GTP_Manuelos -
gflagjn4.gif
Nice run in your red Golf. 👍 I was trying to do a lot of the things I saw in your lap, with getting back on the gas before the apex. Just could not execute as well.

Will double check this one when I get home, but I'm certain I used the correct setup.

If not then apologies - obviously not a deliberate attempt to break the rules.

Will double check this one when I get home, but I'm certain I used the correct setup.

If not then apologies - obviously not a deliberate attempt to break the rules.
I also checked your replay and it does state S2/S2 tyres

Andy2125: correct specs + clean run:tup:
gflagjn4.gif

Latest Posts

Back