• Drive Train: AWD

IMG_1344.jpg

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 447 BHP
  • Weight: 1730 KG
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2 / S2
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Race Specifics:

• Your run must be done while being OFF LINE
  • The use of the clutch is prohibited

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Minimal number of splits: 2
Maximum number of splits: 2

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 75 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_EDK
  • You can submit only once
  • Please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, April 12th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

IMG_1732.jpg

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck,
OLR Admin Team
gtplanetflagtbgic1.gif

GTR my favorite car in the game! Looking forward to trying this proto version.

OH MAN!!!! This one is gonna be FUN! Do we have to use the same color GT-R as the one Vaxen has? :)

OH MAN!!!! This one is gonna be FUN! Do we have to use the same color GT-R as the one Vaxen has? :)

This is the Proto, so it only comes in the one color. This car has not been used (until now) for GTP_WRS.

For those who like to drive with the in car view, my apologies in advance. This car has none. :odd:

I remember trying this car out a few weeks ago and was so confused as to why there was no car view lol

This car and track setup is pretty fun, after T2 it gets pretty interesting on which line to take going up hill. I wish this track had a T3 before the finish line to see how fast everyone else is from T2 to the finish line.

T1 - 0'10.777
T2 - 0'30.448

T1: 0'10.553
T2: 0'29.985

T1: 0'10.548
T2: 0'29.902

Phillip.

Last edited:
This car is like a dream! :P

T1: 10.474
T2: 29.816

EDK
This is the Proto, so it only comes in the one color. This car has not been used (until now) for GTP_WRS.

For those who like to drive with the in car view, my apologies in advance. This car has none. :odd:

Ah yes, the '05 Proto - I'm thinking the '07 model that I think we ran at London way back when. Here we go ...

Ugh, it feels like the F40 has better brakes stock :P

T1 - 0'10.627
T2 - 0'29.950

I'm happy with the splits I ended with on my first sessions considering CRAZYTORTISE is not so far away:sly:

I don't know what it is about this track but I'm always even more off the pace than usual on all the eiger events. Anyway, first splits for the week

T1 - 10.839
T2 - 30.356

T1: 0'10.593
T2: 0'29.739

T1: 0'10.517
T2: 0'29.695

Phillip.

Last edited:
1st splits for the week

0'10.735
0'30.164

How are you guys able to get 29.xxx? I have been trying for hours and this is the best I can do so far.

Shaking it over there? Have a friend who runs the flight school in San Diego
My first splits:
T1 10.658
T2 30.096

HAHA , yeah dude I was trying to hotlap and 30 seconds of quake hit. I think it was a 6.9 or higher.

First session:

Sadly, I don't see much left in my overall lap but I'll keep trying this week. I did have one T1 of 10.517 which would have matched Phil perfectly but I blew the final sector on that lap.

It's obvious from the official leaderboard that this car does not get used much

Back