gtpdk9.jpg

Week 86 : A Frenchman in Japan
Results

Clio Renault Sport V6 '00

IMG_2627.jpg

Fuji Speedway-F

IMG_2602.jpg

Steward's Comments:

Tight battle at the top, with the overall podium all in the 1'57's. Notable performance this week from GTP_RB26DETT from D4.

Good job everyone.

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---1'57.788---GTP_DHolland
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'57.846---GTP_eclipsi
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'57.938---GTP_EL_ZISSOU
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'58.161---GTP_Aderrrm
5---1'58.216---GTP_Animera
6---1'58.259---GTP_Synwraith
7---1'58.359---GTP_spyrrari1
8---1'58.667---GTP_Rutter200
9---1'58.958---GTP_Enigma

Division 2:

1---1'58.888---GTP_Worst_Driver
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'59.094---GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'59.186---GTP_wayna
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'59.233---GTP_EDK
5---1'59.249---GTP_Fastas____

Division 3:

1---1'59.705---GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'59.998---GTP_CaptainRoh
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'00.189---GTP_Nuclearfire
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'00.551---GTP_Gt-fan_76
5---2'00.825---GTP_tyl0r_r
6---2'01.274---GTP_Pluscat
7---2'01.852---GTP_Onlyme

Division 4:

1---1'59.339---GTP_RB26DETT
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'00.038---GTP_SEMS
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'00.187---GTP_accessraider
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'00.353---GTP_Marooned
5---2'01.091---GTP_Silvadeus
6---2'02.960---GTP_Steven

IMG_2616.jpg

Overall Results:

1---1'57.788---GTP_DHolland
2---1'57.846---GTP_eclipsi
3---1'57.938---GTP_EL_ZISSOU
4---1'58.161---GTP_Aderrrm
5---1'58.216---GTP_Animera
6---1'58.259---GTP_Synwraith
7---1'58.359---GTP_spyrrari1
8---1'58.667---GTP_Rutter200
9---1'58.888---GTP_Worst_Driver
10--1'58.958---GTP_Enigma
11--1'59.094---GTP_Eriba
12--1'59.186---GTP_wayna
13--1'59.233---GTP_EDK
14--1'59.249---GTP_Fastas____
15--1'59.339---GTP_RB26DETT
16--1'59.705---GTP_MadMax86
17--1'59.998---GTP_CaptainRoh
18--2'00.038---GTP_SEMS
19--2'00.187---GTP_accessraider
20--2'00.189---GTP_Nuclearfire
21--2'00.353---GTP_Marooned
22--2'00.551---GTP_Gt-fan_76
23--2'00.825---GTP_tyl0r_r
24--2'01.091---GTP_Silvadeus
25--2'01.274---GTP_Pluscat
26--2'01.852---GTP_Onlyme
27--2'02.960---GTP_Steven

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited:
Congrats to all the winners

i did not expect a podium finish this week, here is my replay:

Attachments

• GTP Nuclearfire WRS week 86.zip
    127.6 KB · Views: 11
I wouldn't call it that unbelievable considering I think the leader drove with the controller.

Cheers on a great race, congrats to Ramon and Zissou for achieving the 57 aswell:tup:

Attachments

• GTP_DHolland-wrs86 1'57.788.zip
    126.3 KB · Views: 12
Congrats to all specially my division...I was sure I'm not on the podium this week, did 10 laps only on the 22nd and never tried again :cool:

:cheers: all

Incredible laps by the top 3, I just couldn't see those kind of times this week and thought my own would get me much higher up the board. Very well done guys, looking forward to watching the laps 👍

Well done to all divisional winners and podiums :cheers:

All the best
Maz

Congrats everyone 👍 sorry I was not about much on this one.

Replay Below.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-4399C2C3002.zip
    123.9 KB · Views: 10
Congratulations to Dan, and to all the other divisional winners and podiums.
Stunning laps by the top 3.

Congrats to all winners and podiums. 👍

Top guys amazing times as usual. 👍

Replay attached.

Edit.

GTP_DHolland clean and green, great lap mate.

@ dranddad, sorry mate but I can't unzip your replay.

Attachments

• GTP_RB26DETT WRS 86.zip
    133.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Congrats to Dan for the win to all other division winners and podiums. A nice mix between Div. 3 and 4. :) 👍

Amazing laps by the top 3. All of your sector 3s are :bowdown: The last 2 corners did it for me.

Strange Can't find my time ,I am sure I submitted before the deadline.

My time was a x'xx.xxx not that it matters now:( .Any way congrats to all division winners and podium finishes monster times at the top guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all winners and podiums 👍

Stupidly I completely forgot to submit my time yesterday :dunce:

Strange Can't find my time ,I am sure I submitted before the deadline.

My time was a x'xx.xxx not that it matters now:( .Any way congrats to all division winners and podium finishes monster times at the top guys.

Send a PM to Vaxen and ask him to have another look. Submissions are sometimes overlooked.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call it that unbelievable considering I think the leader drove with the controller.

Well, he wasn't your average controller user. :)

http://gtdb.net/?tt (check out #35, and his esteemed neighbors)

Also, in the final two turns, if you watch his lap from bumper cam, you can see that he literally points the car at about a 45 degree angle heading off the track and floors it. :embarrassed:

Congrats to everyone on your finishes! :cheers:

Attachments

• EL_ZISSOU Fuji Arcade Clio Renault V6 1'57.938.zip
    124.4 KB · Views: 8
EDK
Send a PM to Vaxen and ask him to have another look. Submissions are sometimes overlooked.

Alright, thanks Kevin 👍.
You know what ,actually never mind Kev my internet is shocking today so no worries ,to Daytona then.Sorry if I have craeted any problem.

I already checked one of these last night, before it was posted in here. It was mistakenly posted in the week 85 thread, and loaded up when I went to check that replay.

2---2'00.187---GTP_accessraider
gflagjn4.gif

Nice run, I think you said you were limited on time, that makes sense. You had the line, for the most part. You just needed to learn where you could push the car and find the limit.

EDK
I already checked one of these last night, before it was posted in here. It was mistakenly posted in the week 85 thread, and loaded up when I went to check that replay.

2---2'00.187---GTP_accessraider
gflagjn4.gif

Nice run, I think you said you were limited on time, that makes sense. You had the line, for the most part. You just needed to learn where you could push the car and find the limit.

Thanks for checking! :cheers:

Congratulations to the top 3, all podium placers and all participants.

Here's hoping I make it back on the Division 2 podium next week.

Some awesome times this week. I can't believe AccessRaider and NuclearFire are seperated by .002! Great job to all podiums!

Alright, thanks Kevin 👍.
You know what ,actually never mind Kev my internet is shocking today so no worries ,to Daytona then.Sorry if I have craeted any problem.

In that case, I'm going to edit out the times you posted. Prefer not to see times in the thread that are from racers who didn't participate. They can't be proven, and take away from others' proven accomplishments.

Congratulations to the top 3, all podium placers and all participants.

Here's hoping I make it back on the Division 2 podium next week.

Nice run from you in limited time. 👍

I can assure you, yours were not the splits I was trying to run down. :sly:

For sure this japanese guy has some good skills with the pad but using the run off areas on purpose is poor driving, I doubt so much a clean 1'57 is achievable with a pad.

Congrats for your win and to EL_ZISSOU for his 1'57, of course congrats to all division winners and podium finishers. 👍

Here's my replay.

Attachments

• GTP_eclipsi_WRS86.zip
    125.7 KB · Views: 8
EDK
In that case, I'm going to edit out the times you posted. Prefer not to see times in the thread that are from racers who didn't participate. They can't be proven, and take away from others' proven accomplishments.

Sems did get his submission in on time, but the formatting was off, which is why he didn't appear in the results.

Results updated.

Congratulations to all the divisional winners and podiums :cheers:

Fantastic times at the top and some very impressive performances by some of the division 4 guys 👍

EDK
If Vaxen has posted them then no worries I will post my replay Kev,I only said that as not to cause any confusion of some sort,Sorry.

Sems did get his submission in on time, but the formatting was off, which is why he didn't appear in the results.

Results updated.

Thanks alot Vaxen ,realy sorry for the confusion ,I promise it won't happen again ,again sorry guys my fault:grumpy:

EDK
.....Nice run from you in limited time. 👍

I can assure you, yours were not the splits I was trying to run down. :sly:

:lol: thanks Kevin. You know I'd love to spend hour after hour honing my 'skills' but it doesn't always work out that way. In most instances I'll probably hit my peak time within one hour and after that it's looking for tenths. Lucky for you guys I was poor in T3 :D. Just kidding, I don't expect to podium every week and we're all capable of podium placing in our respective divisions, that's what the divisions are for.

This week I go again, I'll race you to the Div.2 gold spot :D 👍

Yay, first division win. 👍

I'm very surprised, anyways congratulations to everybody and here's my replay.

Attachments

• GTP_Worst_Driver 1'58.888.zip
    132.4 KB · Views: 9
Back