Week 90 : Purple Car White Knuckles II
Results

IMG_2851.jpg

Lotus Elise - Tuned

highspeedring0ahb1.jpg

High Speed Ring

IMG_2848.jpg

Steward's Comments:

A new feature makes it's debut in the results this week: Statistics!

You can fine overall and class statistics at the bottom. In addition, anyone who beats their class's mean time by the standard deviation will earn a 👍 in the results.

Note that this is independent from lap verification and does not indicate whether or not the lap is clean.

As always, comments on the value of features like this are welcome.

Oh, and special mention to GTP_DHolland, GTP_CICO, GTP_accessraider, and GTP_WASNTME, because the computer told me so!

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notices:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)
Drivers who do not have a submitted lap posted in the results are not to post any information related to a laptime they might have achieved in the results thread. Any such posts will have the times removed.

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---1'11.389---GTP_DHolland 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'11.565---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'11.575---GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'11.620---GTP_jh001
5---1'11.764---GTP_Rutter200

Division 2:

1---1'11.679---GTP_CICO 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'11.804---GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'11.809---GTP_Crispy74
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'11.903---GTP_w-g-e
5---1'12.039---GTP_Welsh-Bain
6---1'12.103---GTP_Fastas____
7---1'12.235---GTP_MadMax86

Division 3:

1---1'12.461---GTP_Andy2125
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'12.509---GTP_CaptainRoh
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'12.671---GTP_Nuclearfire
gflagjn4.gif

Division 4:

1---1'12.274---GTP_accessraider 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---1'12.284---GTP_WASNTME 👍
gflagjn4.gif

3---1'12.812---GTP_Super_T
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'13.144---GTP_Spag69
5---1'13.412---GTP_lbsf1

IMG_2838.jpg

Overall Results:

1---1'11.389---GTP_DHolland
2---1'11.565---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
3---1'11.575---GTP_Animera
4---1'11.620---GTP_jh001
5---1'11.679---GTP_CICO
6---1'11.764---GTP_Rutter200
7---1'11.804---GTP_Eriba
8---1'11.809---GTP_Crispy74
9---1'11.903---GTP_w-g-e
10--1'12.039---GTP_Welsh-Bain
11--1'12.103---GTP_Fastas____
12--1'12.235---GTP_MadMax86
13--1'12.274---GTP_accessraider
14--1'12.284---GTP_WASNTME
15--1'12.461---GTP_Andy2125
16--1'12.509---GTP_CaptainRoh
17--1'12.671---GTP_Nuclearfire
18--1'12.812---GTP_Super_T
19--1'13.144---GTP_Spag69
20--1'13.412---GTP_lbsf1

IMG_2833.jpg

Statistics:

Overall Mean time: 1'12.153 Std Dev: 0.537
>>> division 1: Mean time: 1'11.583 Std Dev: 0.120
>>> division 2: Mean time: 1'11.939 Std Dev: 0.181
>>> division 3: Mean time: 1'12.547 Std Dev: 0.090
>>> division 4: Mean time: 1'12.785 Std Dev: 0.455

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Earlier I said I couldn't get into this track but by the end of the week, and with a rainy weekend, I was hooked. Thanks to raider for one heck of a week for D4 and to SEMS for taking the week off and letting me get a silver. Here is my replay. DHolland thats just insane! Great job everyone! Here's my replay.

1'12.274---GTP_accessraider
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• GTP wasntme week 90 ntsc.zip
    106.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
This combo grew on me as well. Thanks to that tropical storm that went by & washed away the outdoor activity possibilities this weekend.

Congrats to all podium finishers & to wasntme for a good battle this week!

Also thanks to the "computer" for the 👍

View attachment gtp_accessraider_week90_ntsc.zip

1'12.284---GTP_WASNTME
gflagjn4.gif
Not only were our times close but the laps were very similar as well :cheers:

1'11.389---GTP_DHolland
gflagjn4.gif

Last edited:
Congrats to all the podiumer's on what was a highly enjoyable combo;)

Attachments

• wrsweek90-1'11.389.zip
    102.1 KB · Views: 8
Awesome Lap Dan, as always! lol That would have topped the online rankings without bouncing off the wall in the final turn.

Big hats off to GTP_CICO for your time with the Sixaxis, very impressive indeed and I just wish I could watch your replay :(

Great job to all who took part and I'm just happy not to be propping up Div 2 this week! ;)

Congrats to Dan for another impressive win, and to all the divisional winners and podiums.
My replay is attached.

Attachments

• GTP_Animera_WRS_90.zip
    102.2 KB · Views: 8
Congrats to all the winners, here is my replay:

Attachments

• GTP Nuclearfire WRS week 90.zip
    101.9 KB · Views: 11
GTP_Animera

1'11.575---GTP_Animera
picture.php

Congrats everyone.

Replay below.

Phillip.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-5E2ED2A7010.zip
    101.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Wow well done to all the podium drivers. How on earth could you tame that cars drift. To me I couldn't get it around the esses without going sideways.

Congrats to all the podiumer's on what was a highly enjoyable combo;)

That was a crazy line through turn one mate.. Never even crossed my mind!

Beautiful driving through the esses too, enjoyed watching that 👍

Congrats to Andy for taking the win in my division, I didnt have a clue in the last bend. I tried to keep the speed up high on the banking, but again, until I saw Dans replay, had no idea what line to take. Ended up just flicking it in and sliding up towards the barrier :lol: Very hairy! :scared:

Congrats to everyone else who did a little better this week. Keep on keeping on 👍

(I'll post my replay once I get to my PS3 :))

Congrats to all winners an podiums 👍

First time on a D2 podium, so hopefully I'll post my replay up properly later after I get myself a new memory stick.

Fantastic lap there Mr Holland, a real pleasure to watch 👍

Awesome Lap Dan, as always! lol That would have topped the online rankings without bouncing off the wall in the final turn.

Big hats off to GTP_CICO for your time with the Sixaxis, very impressive indeed and I just wish I could watch your replay :(

Great job to all who took part and I'm just happy not to be propping up Div 2 this week! ;)

No worries I will upload the lap in a bit. If I knew how I might even drop it onto youtube.

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    96.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Wow, I think thats my first GT5p podium? Will post my replay up later if I remember how, will have to use that link in the OP.

Congrats to everyone who managed to put down a time and not muck around drifting like I was for the first couple of sessions. :D

Earlier I said I couldn't get into this track but by the end of the week, and with a rainy weekend, I was hooked. Thanks to raider for one heck of a week for D4 and to SEMS for taking the week off and letting me get a silver. Here is my replay. DHolland thats just insane! Great job everyone! Here's my replay.

1'12.274---GTP_accessraider
gflagjn4.gif

This combo grew on me as well. Thanks to that tropical storm that went by & washed away the outdoor activity possibilities this weekend.

Congrats to all podium finishers & to wasntme for a good battle this week!

Also thanks to the "computer" for the 👍

View attachment 73509

1'12.284---GTP_WASNTME
gflagjn4.gif
Not only were our times close but the laps were very similar as well :cheers:

1'11.389---GTP_DHolland
gflagjn4.gif

Stunning laps guys Oh and don't worry I'll be back :lol:

First time on a D2 podium, so hopefully I'll post my replay up properly later after I get myself a new memory stick.

haha! That would suck. First podium and your memory stick breaks! :lol: Hope you get it sorted mate. And congratultions on the podium, well done 👍

7---1'11.804---GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

Silky smooth as always. It looks so effortless 👍
Nuclear, I tried to check your replay too but just noticed NTSC. Sorry mate.

... Here's my submission:

Attachments

• Lotus.HSR.zip
    111.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Haha, cheers Captain 👍

Memory stick is sorted now, so without further ado, here's my replay,

Attachments

• GTP_Crispy74 WRS Week 90 Replay.zip
    80.4 KB · Views: 9
GTP_CaptainRoh

Thanks for viewing my replay Gary 👍

Phillip.

Gary can you cheak your replay please, try to download and view it yourself if you have not done so, but be sure you save a hard copy to computer first.

As you have it named as lotus.HRS and my zip program will not unzip it. Maybe just me or my computer as it went off in a power cut last night and could be playing up.

GTPCrispy74 replay downloaded and unzipped ok so I'll view that now

Last edited:
Well done all. I don't mind being behind such fast times.
Still new to the game but will only get quicker by running against faster guys (and girls if any).

Welldone
tezza.

GTP_Crispy74

1'11.809---GTP_Crispy74
gflagjn4.gif

Nice lap Chris and well held on the last bend, bet the heart was starting to beat a little faster.

Phillip.

Thanks for checking my replay Phillip 👍

After I saw the T2 split wasn't looking to scruffy, and I could see the final bend looming my heart beat did rise as I had a couple of laps just before with good T2s wrecked by slapping the final corner barrier. For some reason, whenever I notice my splits are up, I seem to tense up and my arms become more or less rigid :lol:

For some reason, whenever I notice my splits are up, I seem to tense up and my arms become more or less rigid :lol:

Hahaha.... sounds familiar! :ouch:

Thanks for viewing my replay Gary 👍

Can you check your replay please. As you have it named as lotus.HRS my zip program will not unzip it.

Phillip.

You're welcome Phillip 👍 And sorry about that... Its my stupid fault for putting in the full stop! This one should do the trick :)

Attachments

• LotusHSR.zip
    111.3 KB · Views: 8
GTP_CaptainRoh

1'12.509---GTP_CaptainRoh
gflagjn4.gif

Good lap Gary your a lot smoother lined I notice. pleasure to watch your replay.

Phillip.

Hope I've got this right, tried the link in the first post to the replay uploading idiots guide but my password doesn't appear to work...

I've been away for a while so I assume it's been changed in my abscence for some reason?

Attachments

• SuperTHSRLotus.zip
    93.8 KB · Views: 9
My first win in Div 3! Congratulations to all other podium places!

My replay will follow tomorrow. I've lost my usb stick but will have one tomorrow!

Latest Posts

Back