Results

IMG_3528.jpg

Time Trial in Arcade Mode

IMG_3541.jpg

Ferrari F430 '06

pb060051.jpg

Suzuka

Steward's Comments:

A trip down memory lane this week, and great participation from new faces and old.

Some great performances put in, across all divisions. Great job everyone.

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notices:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)
Drivers who do not have a submitted lap posted in the results are not to post any information related to a laptime they might have achieved in the results thread. Any such posts will have the times removed.

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---2'10.469---GTP_Synwraith 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'10.676---GTP_Aderrrm
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'10.770---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'10.961---GTP_eclipsi
gflagjn4.gif

5---2'11.118---GTP_PASM
6---2'11.591---GTP_Fastas____
7---2'11.968---GTP_Manuelos

Division 2:

1---2'11.332---GTP_Sutuki 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'11.540---GTP_CICO 👍
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'11.787---GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'11.874---GTP_orsche
5---2'12.060---GTP_rmk700
6---2'12.250---GTP_Crispy74
7---2'12.251---GTP_EDK
8---2'12.399---GTP_MARSHALL
9---2'13.187---GTP_MadMax86
10--2'13.351---GTP_ReDMan1911

Division 3:

1---2'12.515---GTP_Andy2125 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'12.756---GTP_Roomboter 👍
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'13.050---GTP_DGiant2000
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'13.654---GTP_racingfrk01
5---2'13.713---GTP_Nuclearfire
6---2'14.660---GTP_OnlyMe
7---2'14.963---GTP_Renesis
8---2'15.825---GTP_YossiGab
gflagjn4.gif

Division 4:

1---2'13.934---GTP_accessraider 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'13.966---GTP_DC9990 👍
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'15.522---GTP_NishRacer
4---2'16.242---GTP_Steven
5---2'18.518---GTP_Super_T

GTP_GTPrologue5
bflagtp3.gif

IMG_3544.jpg

Overall Results:

1---2'10.469---GTP_Synwraith
2---2'10.676---GTP_Aderrrm
3---2'10.770---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
4---2'10.961---GTP_eclipsi
5---2'11.118---GTP_PASM
6---2'11.332---GTP_Sutuki
7---2'11.540---GTP_CICO
8---2'11.591---GTP_Fastas____
9---2'11.787---GTP_Eriba
10--2'11.874---GTP_orsche
11--2'11.968---GTP_Manuelos
12--2'12.060---GTP_rmk700
13--2'12.250---GTP_Crispy74
14--2'12.251---GTP_EDK
15--2'12.399---GTP_MARSHALL
16--2'12.515---GTP_Andy2125
17--2'12.756---GTP_Roomboter
18--2'13.050---GTP_DGiant2000
19--2'13.187---GTP_MadMax86
20--2'13.351---GTP_ReDMan1911
21--2'13.654---GTP_racingfrk01
22--2'13.713---GTP_Nuclearfire
23--2'13.934---GTP_accessraider
24--2'13.966---GTP_DC9990
25--2'14.660---GTP_OnlyMe
26--2'14.963---GTP_Renesis
27--2'15.522---GTP_NishRacer
28--2'15.825---GTP_YossiGab
29--2'16.242---GTP_Steven
30--2'18.518---GTP_Super_T

IMG_3511.jpg

Statistics:

Overall Mean time: 2'13.043 Deviation: 1.637 (std 1.871)
>>> Division 1: Mean time: 2'11.079 Std Dev: 0.493
>>> Division 2: Mean time: 2'12.203 Std Dev: 0.619
>>> Division 3: Mean time: 2'13.892 Std Dev: 1.087
>>> Division 4: Mean time: 2'15.602 Std Dev: 1.550

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Wooo, been waiting for this all night. Might get my replay up aswell.

Outstanding lap from Maz 👍. Congratz to all the other podium places really good turn out this week specially in D2 :). Also Porsche congratz with the wheel.

//Edit replay is up time to hit bed :D.

Attachments

• GTP_CICO WRS 100.zip
    118.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Congrats to all podiums. Are there some poeple who can fly with this car. Unbelievble laptimes i see :bowdown:

And Andy very nice T3 man. I knew mine wasn't the best but that it was that bad. We had almost the same T2.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-C04A4704013.zip
    138.4 KB · Views: 9
Congrats to all.. But a special mention to Maz. Wicked lap there mate.. Hopefully that gets you the well earnt promo to D1 gold. 👍

Congrats to all the podium finishers, what an awesome week of wrs it was :)

Special congrats to Maz...an insane lap forsure

Wow, wasn't expecting a podium this week, dead pleased with that! Congratulations to all the podiums this week :cheers: I'm intrigued as to how Maz got hold of the Scuderia version to run his lap, unbelievably sick lap time, great drive!!!

Replay to follow tonight

Many congratulations to all participants, podiums and divisional winners. I'd been speaking to a lot of you on the Live Chat throughout the week and I know full well how much effort and pain people have put into this combo, and the laptimes really reflect that. Aderrm and CT, absolutely brilliant laptimes there, worthy of glory on the online leaderboard amongst so many quality clutch laps. Bart and Ramon, to just walk in at such a late stage and post laptimes like that having taken so much time off from GT physics recently is a testament to the talent you guys have. And well done to Dan who has been away also and played through what sounded like agonising pain with no time at all, massive respect :bowdown:

Well done to Sutuki for a debut (?) D2 win on one of the hardest weeks in memory, definitely D1 material. But truly outstanding performance from CICO who is new to the wheel, you're gonna be a monster in the future! Congratulations to GTPorsche for a great achievement, I hope you love your wheel the way I did mine when it first arrived :)

Andy (x2), Dennis, Phillip, DC and Accessraider, great laps guys many congratulations :gtpflag:

Thanks Kevin for a mega combo, we drove ourselves insane with it.

My replay is attached, thanks for the kind words guys 👍

All the best
Maz

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    113 KB · Views: 13
Congratulations Maz, I can't help but think that was not down to luck! Same also to everyone else, this has got to be one of the ultimate, if not most memorable events to be run on GT5p. I can't help but hope we get another dose of de ja vu before November ;)

Well done Mazmate,like Hyper-Dan said,you deserve a D1 gold ticket with your efforts lately...topjob man!!...

Also congrats to all who achieved theig goals,looks like i missed out on a great week!!!...

spy.

Congrats all, there's some really fast lap times posted here! :)

I know I learned a lot, my previous lap record was done with DS3 and I couldn't break it with the wheel for 2 days. :lol:

I really wanted to see couple replays, but I can't view them in game. Does this have anything to do with PS Store version/disc version?...

Anyway, my replay should be attached, thank you guys for a good race.

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    117.9 KB · Views: 16
Congrats to all podiums and a big well done to Maz for a much deserved overall win. Fantastic lap mate. 👍:)

Replay to come.

Congratulations to all the podiums 👍

Special congratulations to Maz: an outstanding performance, well done :cheers: 👍 You definately deserve a spot in D1 Gold in my humble opinion. That would be the cherry on top of a brilliant year for you, getting used to a wheel, getting into D1. And now, just a month before the Big Day, your speed is mind bogling. Brilliant 👍

The nice thing was that a lot of the runners were in the live chat in the past days. Some old faces and some new. A great atmosphere there. Great participation numbers too :)

Thanks for the déjà vu Kevin 👍 I'm sure everyone enjoyed it :)

Great turn out this week! Very surprised to get the gold.

My PAL BD replay is attached.

Conragts to all podium finishers!

View attachment 73843

So that's how I can shave off 2 1/2 seconds! Nice Lap CICO!

2'11.540---GTP_CICO
gflagjn4.gif

Thanks for the check mate 👍

Also Maz thanks for the kind words :). Sutuki I tried to check your lap but it wasnt possible for me. Maybe you have NTC and I run PAL.

Sutuki I tried to check your lap but it wasnt possible for me. Maybe you have NTC and I run PAL.

He has the download version.

I've made a contact to see about getting his replay checked. 👍

GTP_accessraider
gflagjn4.gif

0.032 seconds between us eh? Pretty damn close, congrats 👍

Heres my replay:
(No need to say how bad the lap is, I was hoping to get some proper laps in but damn Jury Duty stopped that)

Attachments

• WRS 100 GTP_DC9990.rar
    120.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Well done to all, especially of course all podiums 👍
I was hoping for a bronze this week but apparently my final sector was very weak ... :(
Still one of the most enjoyable combos in Prologue that I can remember :bowdown:

PS. anybody experienced in Linux/Ubuntu? I recently installed it but have problems installing Java and Flash. A helping hand would be more than appreciated!

Does the clutch setup give an advantage over standard DFP setup?

Just to remove any misunderstanding, no one in WRS uses clutch in order to keep a level playing field. Clutch use makes for faster upshifts and over the course of a lap it adds up. I believe it is harder to use clutch but there is a laptime advantage.

All the best
Maz

Congrats to the podium finishers and specially to the overall winner Maz. 👍 👍 👍

Mate, I don't know why you are not yet in D1 Gold, your times are good enough proof for me.
Somebody should bear in mind that Maz has beaten in this combo some really fast clutched times in the online leaderboard, I can back up that for the spanish users.

Synwraith wrote:
You don't win WRS or qualify for D1 gold by throwing away T2s like .123, .170 and .180 without closing the deal

Oh yes, you can win WRS or qualify for D1 gold by throwing away damn good splits, frustration is part of the process and you must deal with that but often you can't close that deal.

Here's my replay ...

Attachments

• GTP_eclipsi_WRS100.zip
    127.4 KB · Views: 11
Congrats to all podiums this week.

A big shout out to Maz. Outstanding lap buddy. I know how hard you have been working on this combo 👍

I'll post my replay shortly.

Congrats all podium places!

I've spend allot off time on this combo so I'm very pleased with the result :). Thanks to Roomboter for making me so exited for the results this morning. And thanks for holding back at the last sector ;)

Here's my replay:

Attachments

• w100_Andy2125.zip
    121.6 KB · Views: 11
GTP_Sutuki is
gflagjn4.gif

Correct specs and well within the track boundaries. A few 1/100s lost when getting to hard on the throttle out of Degner 2 and another few 1/100s after Casio but all in all a fine effort.

Here's my replay. A bit scruffy in a few places now I look at it. :P

EDIT: Forgot to mention it earlier - big 👍 to Kevin for giving us this combo. Thoroughly enjoyable. :D

Attachments

• GTP_Aderrrm W100.zip
    117.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Does podium mean podium for Division?
Yes, top 3 in each division have to submit their replay.

A reminder guys, there is a thread for the wheel contest that has two replays that need to be reviewed. It is in the GT5 Prologue section.

Also, thank you to all who have given congrats to me on winning the wheel.

Yes, top 3 in each division have to submit their replay.

A reminder guys, there is a thread for the wheel contest that has two replays that need to be reviewed. It is in the GT5 Prologue section.

Also, thank you to all who have given congrats to me on winning the wheel.

Crap. Uh, how do I do that....?

EDIT: I found the thing that says "for instructions on how to upload a replay, look here" or whatever, but it says I require an administrator's password to see the forum.

Crap. Uh, how do I do that....?

EDIT: I found the thing that says "for instructions on how to upload a replay, look here" or whatever, but it says I require an administrator's password to see the forum.
You were given a password when you were accepted into the WRS.

Back