aaqz5.jpg

Event C-1

IMG_3664.jpg

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo

highspeedring0ahb1.jpg

High Speed Ring

IMG_3682.jpg

Steward's Comments:

Not many participants this week. Maybe Daylight Savings Time (US) ending caught a few by surprise, or everyone is too busy salivating over leaked GT5 details.

Special mention to GTP_CRAZYTORTISE for the overall win, and GTP_w-g-e (D2) for also reaching 2'12.

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notices:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)
Drivers who do not have a submitted lap posted in the results are not to post any information related to a laptime they might have achieved in the results thread. Any such posts will have the times removed.

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---2'12.879---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'13.629---GTP_PASM
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'13.702---GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'14.078---GTP_Fastas____

Division 2:

1---2'12.907---GTP_w-g-e 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'13.721---GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'13.796---GTP_Anghammarad
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'13.963---GTP_Theewar
5---2'14.090---GTP_Worst_Driver
6---2'16.002---GTP_jimantonic

Division 3:

1---2'14.153---GTP_Roomboter 👍
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'14.225---GTP_DGiant2000 👍
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'14.660---GTP_01GTP
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'17.232---GTP_monoha

Division 4:

1---2'15.906---GTP_Slashko
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'17.448---GTP_Bufalobranco
gflagjn4.gif
GTP_NishRacer
bflagtp3.gif
(Submitted Replay File Was Corrupted)

IMG_3674.jpg

Overall Results:

1---2'12.879---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
2---2'12.907---GTP_w-g-e
3---2'13.629---GTP_PASM
4---2'13.702---GTP_Animera
5---2'13.721---GTP_Eriba
6---2'13.796---GTP_Anghammarad
7---2'13.963---GTP_Theewar
8---2'14.078---GTP_Fastas____
9---2'14.090---GTP_Worst_Driver
10--2'14.153---GTP_Roomboter
11--2'14.225---GTP_DGiant2000
12--2'14.660---GTP_01GTP
13--2'15.906---GTP_Slashko
14--2'16.002---GTP_jimantonic
15--2'17.232---GTP_monoha
16--2'17.448---GTP_Bufalobranco

IMG_3667.jpg

Statistics:

Overall Mean time: 2'14.549 Deviation: 1.144 (std 1.307)
>>> Division 1: Mean time: 2'13.572 Std Dev: 0.435
>>> Division 2: Mean time: 2'14.530 Std Dev: 1.405
>>> Division 3: Mean time: 2'14.346 Std Dev: 0.224
>>> Division 4: Mean time: 2'16.096 Std Dev: 1.035

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
How embarrassing! :-( I guess I'll ask for help next time you can tune the car, wops!

And, I made an error in the PM, I'm div3, even though I should be div4

EDIT: Would anyone post their tune setup? Would be appreciated 👍

Don't be embarrassed, you had try at it and don't like the results, it happens to everyone. Just give it your all again this week. I will post my set-up on your page in a minute, hope they help. Again don't worry we all have off week's.

Decided to post it here.

height -20/-15
spring rate 5/7
damper 6/7
toe +0.07/+0.15
camber 1.0/0.5
brake balance 7/6
TCS 1
ABS 1
final gear 4.000

Last edited:
That is very impressive times by CT and w-g-e. Especially the first laps seems to be very quick. I'm in my usual few hundredths of a second battle with GTP_Eriba but on the losing end this time around. Good work also by Roomboter who really has picked up teh speed in recent weeks and Nishracer who has entered WRS with a bang.

I am certain that I have the strangest tune of all this week. Don't know why it worked.

Full aero
0/-10 (yes indeed)
10/4
1/5
-0,08/0,00
2,5/2,5
5/6
Gears from an old Dutch Customs tune

First I want to say thanks to Kev for an other great combo. Thanks to CT for all the tips you gave to me, You made me come very close to your time. Thanks to Nish for the tune. Thanks to Philip for the ABS and brake balance. It helped me to get a good T1. Thanks to Roomboter for the ride height and Springs. And thanks to everyone else for participating on this combo.

Here's my tune:

-20/-20
7/5
1/1
-0.20/-0.10
1.9/1.7
4/3
TCS off
ABS 3

Congratulations on the other division podiums and see you in week 106.

Special mention to Roomboter. I know you didn't spend alot of time on it and you still won. You and Andy are going to be promoted soon I think.

Congrats guys.

CT on a double is it 👍 well done on overall win.

Wge great time mate and brilliant D2 win.

Room good close battle with Andy great times by both.

Well done Nish on D4 win and congrats to all other members. 👍

Wasn't a hard combo to get a good time on, but to get the great time off Brandon and Wge it did show that racing line and reaction times were the most important combination in obtaining a wining time.

Phillip.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-F005.zip
    108.2 KB · Views: 9
Wo-hoo! Not last! :D Anyway it was an easy race, all in all. The car war really sweet to handle. Congrats to all the podiums (me included :)) and a special mention to Nish: you sure deserve an higher category, man! ;) As for my setting I just slammed everything to 816 pp then set the final gear ratio to 3720. Any other tuning I tried didn't result in better times so I gave up.

GTP_Eriba is
picture.php

Splendid first lap. I was never ever into the 1'11.4XX and only a handful of times in 1'11.5XX

My replay

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    110 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
GTP_Anghammarad
picture.php
thanks Thomas.

Super smooth Thomas two great laps 👍

Here we go again, I'm having trouble unzipping replay again :grumpy:

I'll try another zip program

Amazing one zip says 👍 the other says you having a :lol:

Phillip.

Last edited:
Congrats to all podiums.

Thanks to you to WGE for sharing your tune. And glad my little fix helped you out with a slightly better time.

Thanks to Anghammarad for the compliment. Time Trails really helped me out the last 6 mounths to become a faster driver.

Here is my replay

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-F005.zip
    106.8 KB · Views: 9
Thanks for checking. I'm using MacOS, don't know if that makes any difference for zipped files.

Congrats to all podiums 👍

Here is my replay (on time this week) :D

Attachments

• WRS Week 105.zip
    109.6 KB · Views: 12
Congrats to all the podiums and especially CT for his overall win (and thanks for the help too!!) :cheers:

Thought I might taste gold again this week until Room turned up at the last minute with his slightly faster split knowing I'd already submitted!! :P Good driving sir 👍

Thanks Phillip for the tune as well, worked an absolute treat :)

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    109.6 KB · Views: 10
GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
picture.php

Two great laps, absolute seat of the pants stuff!! A 1'10.9 on lap 1 is nothing short of spectacular

GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
picture.php

Two great laps, absolute seat of the pants stuff!! A 1'10.9 on lap 1 is nothing short of spectacular

Thanks Mr D.

You had 2 good, clean laps. Really impressed with your improvement on the G25 👍

Thought I might taste gold again this week until Room turned up at the last minute with his slightly faster split knowing I'd already submitted!! :P Good driving sir 👍

:lol:

Sorry mate. Had no intenion to participate. But was abit bored saturday. And WGE gave me a good tune. Thanks again for that WGE.

Here's my replay:

Attachments

• GTP_w-g-e Week 105 pal dlc.rar
    108.4 KB · Views: 12
Congrats to all this weeks winners and podiums 👍

Fell asleep last night watching tv and forgot to submit my time, by the time I woke up and remembered, it was way too late...D'oH!!! :dunce:

Tried to watch WGE but it's not woring for same reason :crazy:

Here's my replay.

Attachments

• gtp_bufalobranco_wrs_week_105.zip
    105.2 KB · Views: 12
Tried to watch WGE but it's not woring for same reason :crazy:
I always put pal dlc in my replay names. So if you don't have the downloaded version you can't watch my replays.
It's in my signature too.

I think w-g-e has the download version

I always put pal dlc in my replay names. So if you don't have the downloaded version you can't watch my replays.
It's in my signature too.

That explains it. :)

I saw DLC but didn't really paid any atention to it. Had no idea what it meant also. I know your in PAL region. So tought let's check it.

GTP_w-g-e is
picture.php

Impressively clean. If it hadn't clearly said Professional physics I would I have thought you'd mistakenly used Standard. Well done.

Late congratulations to all podiums! :P. Amazing times by CT and w-g-e, you two were really fast!

Well done w-g-e, that was some smooth and fast driving :eek:

GTP_w-g-e is
picture.php

Impressively clean. If it hadn't clearly said Professional physics I would I have thought you'd mistakenly used Standard. Well done.
Thanks for checking and the compliments:tup: I don't know how the car handled with your tune, but with mine it handled like it was on rails.

Last edited:
Congrats to all the division winners, especially crazytortise for putting in 2 fast laps to take the overall win.

Here is my replay.

Attachments

• WRS Week 105 01GTP.zip
    105.9 KB · Views: 11
Sorry for the delay, guys. It's been a really busy week.

U.R. I checked your replay: Everything ok. Well done. I wanted to check 01GTP as well but unfortunately it's not PAL.

Attachments

• GTPSlashko_WRS105_PAL_replay.zip
    112.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back