2 Future shop staffs couldn't help me with this one...

• Thread starter AOS-
  • 5 comments

AOS-

Premium
Canada
'Sauga, ON
I've been getting no answers as to what the differences are between the Bose Around-Ear Headphones, and the Bose Around-Ear (AEFR) Headphones.

The thumbnails both contain the exact same pair of headphones, and everything is pretty much he same but I really want to know what's the cause for such a contrasting price.

One staff isn't sure but is guessing that AEFR is the model name which is a black pair, but if it's just a colour difference, then why is the pricing that different?
sources:

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10079412&catid=

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000FS10117629&catid=

It's a moot point because Bose headphones suck. They sure charge a lot of money for paper drivers.

According to the Futureshop forums the cheaper ones are on the ear while the more expensive ones are around the ear.

For what its worth, dont spend your 150 dollars on bose. Spend 30-50 dollars and get yourself a pair of the Senheiser HD 212 pros or HD202's. Either one can be had from 30-55 dollars depending on where you shop.

To the people saying Bose headphones suck, you couldn't be more wrong. I own 399$ Bose noise canceling headphones, and they are simply amazing. Sure the price tag is high, but they can back it up with quality.

And no, I didn't pay for the headphones. I received them as a gift.

To the people saying Bose headphones suck, you couldn't be more wrong. I own 399$ Bose noise canceling headphones, and they are simply amazing. Sure the price tag is high, but they can back it up with quality.

And no, I didn't pay for the headphones. I received them as a gift.

Wow, I feel bad for that gift giver. With $399, you can do a lot better.

Anyway, those $150 ones are awful. Build quality is terrible and the drivers are made of paper.

Latest Posts

Back