Race Details:

• Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
  • Track: Suzuka
  • Car Type: Used
  • Make: Suzuki
  • Model: GSX-R/4 Concept '01
  • Laps: Hotlap in A-Spec Free Run Practice

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 181 HP (Stock Car with Engine Overhaul and Oil Change)
  • Weight - 640 kg (Stock)
  • Oil Change : Required
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Transmission: Optional - OK to alter individual gear ratios and final drive ratio
  • Drivetrain: Optional - (Clutch, flywheel and LSD may be upgraded)
  • Suspension: Optional - (Fully customizable is allowed)
  • Tire Type: Sport Hard (S1's) (Stock)

Race Specifics:

• The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • The green painted concrete next of the rumbles is not part of the track

Steward's Comments:
This is the first time we're back at Suzuka since GT5 Prologue. When I saw the GSX-R in the used dealership, the choice was pretty simple. I love Bike Engine Cars. Drive it smooth and it will fly. So if you don't have it be sure to check the online dealership and have fun taming this little beast 👍

Viewing your T1, T2 Lap Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

suzukacircuit5.jpg

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 2

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 20 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, July 4th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site.

Why Use GMT?:

GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • Be sure to keep your replay file until the results have been made official
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

suzukacircuit6y.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
Thanks Joost. As I don't have the car of WRS week 19 I was looking forward to the next event.

What about all other parts? Suspension, clutch, flywheel?

Oh man how awesome will that be.Will wait for a tune before running though.

Thanks Joost. As I don't have the car of WRS week 19 I was looking forward to the next event.

Good question.
Neat combo.

I'm at 181 BHP 0 miles with oil change. I know that HP is different than BHP so I just want to bring this out.

Sorry Joost, but it's quite confusing.

Last edited:

Transmission, suspension and Drivetrain are all allowed.

Basically anything as long as the weight an HP stays stock.

AERO parts are not allowed

I'll update the first post to include this.

I'm at 181 BHP 0 miles with oil change. I know that HP is different than BHP so I just want to bring this out.

We found a bug in GT5 :dopey:, i've checked it and in my garage overview it has 180BHP, but when I click the car it's got 181 in the details. So 181 is fine, it may even rise a little when the engine breaks in, thats fine as well.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198751
Red= Not allowed!
Vengeance Tuning has a setup:

Aerodynamics set to MAX (Rear wing fitted)

Transmission- 168 MPH

LSD- Initial- 20
Accel- 45
Brake- 30

Suspension:

Ride Height- Front -20 (Minus)
Rear -15 (Minus)

Spring Rate- Front 10.5
Rear 8.5

Dampers- Extension: Front 6, Rear 5
Compression: Front 3, Rear 3

ARB- F:4 R:4

Camber- Front 1.5, Rear 1.0

Toe- Front NEG 0.25, Rear NEG 0.10

Brakes- Front 7, Rear 4

And so does GTCR:

Make sure you have installed all parts! including a wing from GT Auto!
Transmission Settings:
Max Speed: 168

Drivetrain Settings:
LSD:
Initial Torque: 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 40
Braking Sensitivity: 20

Suspension Settings: Front Rear
Ride Height Adjustment (mm) -25 -20
Spring Rate (kgf/mm): 6.3 7.4
Dampers (Extension): 6 7
Dampers (Compression): 6 7
Anti-Roll Bars: 6 6

Wheel Alignment:
Camber Angle (-): -1.5 -2.0
Toe Angle: 0.00 0.20

Brakes: 7 5

Note; This tune is quite amazing and take this car round the Tsukuba faster than a fully modded Gallardo at round 52 - 54 seconds!

Two possible starting points!! ;)

Last edited:
Transmission, suspension and Drivetrain are all allowed.

Basically anything as long as the weight an HP stays stock.

AERO parts are not allowed

I'll update the first post to include this.

We found a bug in GT5 :dopey:, i've checked it and in my garage overview it has 180BHP, but when I click the car it's got 181 in the details. So 181 is fine, it may even rise a little when the engine breaks in, thats fine as well.
Thanks Joost. Early splits with totally stock car:
T1: 1'00.410
T2: 50.943

Splits with all parts on it:
T1: 1'00.118
T2: 49.981

Bad T1, but good T2 and T3.
Almost stock set-up. This car handles great.

Last edited:
T1: 1'03.605
T2: 52.388

Woohooo! Third place...................wait................that's last place!!:ouch:

One of my favourite tracks 👍 And I've never even seen this car before, it looks interesting.

Couple laps:

1'01.891
51:503

Last edited:
Nicely done, Ninehundred......but slow down! :sly:

Still taking it easy.............few more laps using parts of the Vengeance and GTCR tunes:

T1: 1'03.297
T2: 51.819

Lots of stuff left on the track. I like this car and track! Didn't think I would. Well, done, Jost!!! 👍

TCS:
4WDtq:
ASM:
ABS - 1
B. BIAS: 6/4
AS: STRONG
S'T:TY:
CAR -
FFB: 1

TOP SPEED 171
1st 3926
2nd 2710
3rd 2008 [Kinda suits me, but 4-6 needs alien input, :sly:]
4th 1558
5th 1265
6th 1075
Final 5000
TRANS 168
LSD: 15.45.10
DF: N/A

RH F:20/R:-15
SPRIG F:7.5/R:9.5
EXT 6/7
COMP 6/7
ROLL BARS 6/6
CAM F:-2.0/R:-1.5
TOE F:-.05/R:0.10

I do have the car but I'm afraid I installed the NA3 option. Would it be ok to lower the HP back to 181 using the power limiter? If not, OK, but then I can't join because the car is only for sale once in a while ...

How did you get 181BHP. I have done an oil change on a 0 km car, yet I'm sitting on 175BHP

I do have the car but I'm afraid I installed the NA3 option. Would it be ok to lower the HP back to 181 using the power limiter? If not, OK, but then I can't join because the car is only for sale once in a while ...
That would definitely give an unfair advantage, I might be able to send you one, let me double check to make sure I have it. 👍

How did you get 181BHP. I have done an oil change on a 0 km car, yet I'm sitting on 175BHP
0 km = not broken in.
Buying a used one with miles and rebuilding the engine and chassis would be quicker given the cheaper price I think this has.

EDIT: Steven I have it, but I'm not allowed to send until midnight, or 5 1/2 hours from now. Already has 63 miles too. 👍

This goes for others, like some other weeks, I can only send 1 a day, but between myself and others, this car can be obtained easily enough.:cheers:

Last edited:
I really like this track and car combo and might give it a go if I can find the time to lay down some good laps. I have a lot more things to do these days and I have to crank up my work time and turn down the fun time.

First Run:

T1: 1'02.275
T2: 51.191

I can't drift at all but I think I just found my car to learn on! I just pulled off a 150 meter beautiful drift around Spoon. Upgraded eligible parts but left settings stock. This is going to be so much fun, a good week to come back to the WRS.👍

No, as CSLACR already pointed out, that would yield an unfair advantage and is not allowed.

You can obtain the cars in the following ways:

• Buy it from the online dealership
  • Win the Formula GT in B-Spec mode
  • Buy it from the used dealership (you may need to cycle a lot to find it)
  • By transfer from another account

If you already bought it and modified it you could buy the car with another account and gift it back to your main account. That way you can buy it again and it can be done easily. If you gift a car for the seasonals from your main account to your other account, win the seasonal and now you should have enough to buy the car and gift it back.

I don't know. I've bought it from the online collector's dealership and I saw the car had 181 BHP.

No, as CSLACR already pointed out, that would yield an unfair advantage and is not allowed.

You can obtain the cars in the following ways:

• Buy it from the online dealership
  • Win the Formula GT in B-Spec mode
  • Buy it from the used dealership (you may need to cycle a lot to find it)
  • By transfer from another account

If you already bought it and modified it you could buy the car with another account and gift it back to your main account. That way you can buy it again and it can be done easily. If you gift a car for the seasonals from your main account to your other account, win the seasonal and now you should have enough to buy the car and gift it back.
All good points.
As for Steven, he's already got his 63 mile 174hp GSX umm I don't remember what it's called. :D Sent at midnight (my time)

I don't know. I've bought it from the online collector's dealership and I saw the car had 181 BHP.
Sounds perfect for break-in gain to me.

Thank you both Marijn and CSL (your name is my GT4 favorite car). I must have sounded like a rookie :dopey:

New splits:
T1: 59.831
T2: 50.082

Not much left for me.

Last edited:
Love this track. First few laps. More later or tomorrow.

T1: 1'00.551
T2: 50.546

Last edited:
New Splits:

T1: 1'01.871
T2: 50.871

Still stock settings after all eligible part upgrades. I'm leaving a lot of time on the track still, have had much better laps splits wise where I lose the car in T3.

Back