CtedAzur_1-1.jpg

Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89

CtedAzur_9-1.jpg

Côte d'Azur

:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::

:: Members are not obligated to take part ::

CtedAzur_5-1.jpg

Race Details:

• Mode: GT Mode : Seasonal Events : Time Trial No. 19: 295 HP Côte d'Azur Time Trial
  • Track:Côte d'Azur
  • Car Type: Premium
  • Make: JP > Mazda
  • Model: Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89
  • Laps: Hotlap in Seasonal Time Trial

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 244 HP (Stock Car With Listed Modifications and Oil Change) - This Number Will go Up with Engine Break In
  • Engine, Intake, and Exhaust Modifications : All Allowed
  • Turbo and Supercharger : Supercharger Allowed (Turbo Not Allowed, Verifiable by Watching HUD in Replay Theater)
  • Engine Power Limiter : N/A (Car Meets Event Regulations With All Allowed Parts and Maximum Power
  • Oil Change : Required - This specifically refers to the oil indicator light. If the oil light is on during your replay, your lap will be DQ'd.
  • Weight: Optional (As Low as Full Weight Reduction to 1000 kg). You may but all weight reductions in the tuning section and then add ballast to comply with the event regulations.
  • Driving Aids: Optional (Skid Recovery Force Disabled in this Game Mode)
  • Transmission: Optional - OK to alter individual gear ratios and final drive ratio
  • Aero: Not Allowed
  • Tire Type: Comfort Soft (N3's)
  • Other Modifications: Optional (Chassis Reinforcement, Transmission, Drivetrain, Suspension)
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional - NOTE: Any tuning gimmicks that offer an unfair advantage are not allowed. These would be things like the Subaru Toe Bug found on GT5 Prologue.

CtedAzur_8-1.jpg

Race Specifics:

• The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • All surfaces are track
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • The tarmac inside the rumbles at the chicane is NOT track. (Example picture below)
  • All other hard surfaces are track

CtedAzur_1.jpg

Steward's Comments:
This is our fist City Track combo on GT5 in a Rear Drive Car. The Mazda is quite controllable around here, and a lot of fun. Enjoy!

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

CtedAzur_7-1.jpg

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • Runoff areas are not part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 2

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

CtedAzur_2-1.jpg

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 33 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
    [*]Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
    [*]Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
    [*]If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
    [*]Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
    [*]The deadline is Monday, October 3rd 11:59pm GMT
    [*]If you are unsure of the deadline try this site. Beware of the US Daylight Savings Time Change, don't cut it too close.

Why Use GMT?:

GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

CtedAzur_3-1.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
This sounds like fun, Monaco happened to be my first WRS event when we ran it earlier in the Loeb rally car. Really enjoyed that week, hopefully I can repeat my performance back then and place on the podium :)

Kev you're race details say Eiger Nordwand W Trail 👍

This sounds like fun, Monaco happened to be my first WRS event when we ran it earlier in the Loeb rally car. Really enjoyed that week, hopefully I can repeat my performance back then and place on the podium :)

Kev you're race details say Eiger Nordwand W Trail 👍

Thanks - My computer froze on me when I was 90% done with the thread, so I might have rushed the second time through. :mad:

Early splits, this is kinda fun sliding around Monaco. :)

Edit, revised splits after first oil change and more laps.

T1, 32.430
T2, 53.589

Last edited:
Is it ok that my newly bought car with all the power upgrades (except the turbos) has 244hp (not the 196hp listed in the OP)? Am I missing something? Too much beer from the last week's grocery shopping? :dunce:

I think that the 196 is how much it has stock untouched

My car needs an oil change and it's sitting at 232hp

-------------------- oil change update ----------------

Now I'm at 244, ahhh nothing like the fresh stuff :)

Last edited:
Is it ok that my newly bought car with all the power upgrades (except the turbos) has 244hp (not the 196hp listed in the OP)? Am I missing something? Too much beer from the last week's grocery shopping? :dunce:

You are right, I drove the car both ways, seems it must've saved the wrong way then I put the event up. :ouch:

First post changed. 👍

Totally agree, Lefty! Nice pick, Kev. 👍 Really fun so far.
Thanks for clearing up the HP.

EDIT: A couple corners I got confused and thought I was doing a drift trial, instead of a time trial. :dunce:

Last edited:
Help please! I bought the car, did the oil change and upgraded all the parts allowed but I'm only at 200 HP.

Help please! I bought the car, did the oil change and upgraded all the parts allowed but I'm only at 200 HP.

Did you do stage 1, 2, and 3 engine upgrades, and add the supercharger?

Yes at 196 with the supercharger!

Check your power limiter.

You should have all of the following installed -

• Stage 1-3 Engine Upgrades
  • CPU
  • Racing Intake Manifold
  • Racing Air Filter
  • Racing Exhaust Manifold
  • Racing Cat Converter
  • Racing Exhaust
  • Supercharger

And double check that the Supercharger is installed. That power is about what I had when I messed up and did not have it check marked when looking at specs for the opening post.

Here's what I have;

Engine;Sports ECU and power limiter at 100%.
Intake System; Sports Intake Manifold and Racing Air Filter

Exhaust; Sports Exhaust Manifold, Catalytic Converter (Sports), Titanium Racing Exhaust.

Turbo Kits; High RPM Range Turbo Kit and Supercharger.

Still at 200 BHP!

Here's what I have;

Exhaust; Sports Exhaust Manifold, Catalytic Converter (Sports), Titanium Racing Exhaust.

Still at 200 BHP!

Take turbo off, thats you're reason. Only the supercharger should be equipped 👍

Here's what I have;

Still at 200 BHP!

You need to go into the tuning garage from the GT Mode screen and perform the Stage 1,2, and 3 engine upgrades. Those cannot be done from the in event tuning screen.

EDK
You need to go into the tuning garage from the GT Mode screen and perform the Stage 1,2, and 3 engine upgrades. Those cannot be done from the in event tuning screen.

D'oh! All sorted now, thanks!

Hmm... interesting car to drive!

T1: 34.425
T2: 57.673

T1: 33.885
T2: 56.034

Last edited:
First few laps,

T1: 32.781
T2: 53.451

Nice and fun combo 👍

Fun car! 👍
But...
There are no words to say how much I hate this track :grumpy:

There are no words to say how much I hate this track :grumpy:

Haha :P Amen to that.... traditionally I am Monacophobic and I got a DQ in the first one running last minute and not having time to check my replay :ouch:

Better fun with this car though. Nice choice Kev :cheers:

First go with a rudimentary setup and using the 5-speed close ratio gear-box.

Felt ok I think - Need to calm it down a bit though and stop panicking... :crazy: No idea how much time I'm looking for at this point.

Forgot to submit last week :banghead:

This looks fun & I'll try it as soon as bob is finished the Nurb 24. Interesting fact, I only have one bob on the job & with 3 minutes left he's 71 laps up on the 2nd place (door) knob ;)

Back