• Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
  • Make: Japan > Daihatsu
  • Model: Copen Active Top '02

AutumnRingMini_5_zps4f68d534.jpg

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 63 HP (Stock)
  • Weight: 830 kg (Stock)
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Tire Type: Comfort Medium
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)

Race Specifics:

• The car used for this race is from the "Arcade Only" Section. Do Not use a car from the "Favorites" Section.
  • The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • Tarmac and Rumbles Are Track
  • No Other surfaces are track

AutumnRingMini_2_zps18ce15ca.jpg

Steward's Comments:
A change of pace from the race cars and race tires this week. Have fun!

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At least two tires in contact with track at all times.
    • In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.

• Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed via other private conversation methods
):

• Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 & T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of Splits: 2

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 91 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 0'49.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, November 19th, 2012 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

AutumnRingMini_7_zpsdc221c16.jpg

Why Use GMT?:

GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

AutumnRingMini_zps876896e0.jpg

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
This looks like fun, have been meaning to get back to running the wrs combo's more regularly, but keep getting side tracked with the online tt's - I think Im close to my limit with deep forest and was sort of looking forward to this being posted so I can stop running it lol.

*Also just noticed you have the deadline as 11:59 'Tuesday' 19th November.

*Also just noticed you have the deadline as 11:59 'Tuesday' 19th November.
Thanks for noticing, fixed it to say Monday.

This event has been in the pipeline or a bit, it was going to be used to bridge the gap between combos when the 2.08 update happened. But that turned out to be unnecessary, so we get to run it as a regular combo now. :)

Again not sure if i will have enought time for this :grumpy:, but tonight i had about an hour free and wanted to try the combo, i have to say im really liking it so far! well chosen combo Kev! 👍

if that hold up more than one day :scared:
I have another tenth to shave from the sector ive seen.

Goodluck all!

I was hoping for a nice civilised combo like this. I couldn't get the hang of last weeks combo at all no matter how hard I tried. I know something needs to click but, I'm not sure what it is at the moment.

Hopefully a short slow combo like this one will help me identify where I'm going wrong. :dunce:

if that hold up more than one day :scared:
I have another tenth to shave from the sector ive seen.

Goodluck all!

Well done mate! I could only dream of those splits. :bowdown:

I have had a quick 8 laps before bed tonight and thought I would start myself off.

Hmmm... this sounds like fun. Might just have to dust off the ol' GTP_ account :)

Just gave this a quick go and after running at Suzuka, it seems like I'm going in super slo-mo, lol. No splits yet, will get serious about it after I'm done with Suzuka tomorrow.

First splits.

All that was done under the highway speed limit :lol: (Almost)

Offtopic: Premium members, how do you make your avatar bigger than the others ?

Eventough it did not look appealing at first sight, it turns out to be a very intresting combo and a lot of fun to. Like cargo said, it is like stepping in an other dimension if you run this tt after being a few hours on the suzuka track :)

Last edited:
Nice little car the Copen :cool: before you know it you have driven 20 laps all within a couple of tenths at this track :) Here's my best save so far...

A little tip for a good T1 is to take the left hander before the start line in 3rd gear instead of 2nd and you will have an extra couple of mph by the start of the lap 👍
Good luck guys!

update:

Last edited:
My best splits after 30 laps, is:
I guess it'll be hard for me to improve on those times.

Well done Ron! :) knew it wouldnt last a day lol

First splits in this little jewel.

Better 2nd sector and OT

Last edited:
First session, surprisingly easy to rack up a load of laps without realising. Did 23 laps straight, then changed the brake balance a bit and did another 14 laps to get the following:

T1 11.895
T2 19.762

Some time in the right hander before the uphill straight, and a bit in the final corner.

Awesome combo, did 30 laps without realising, haven't played with brake balance yet, but I'd imagine something like 1 2 would be a good start, will try that next time.

Been a while, fun little combo.

Ill hopefully get some more time this week to run some more.

Last edited:
Back