Pebb's Photomode Zone - 20/08: 1969 2000GT | Stock Update

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 94 comments
The Escalade with the blue X5 looks like an automotive take on galloping horses. It even seems to evoke a dust bowl feel to it.

The final shot does it for me. It's Zeppelin meets Starck's lemon squeezer by way of 50s Americana. Wonderful, as is the whole set.

Click for the full size

#1 > #4 & #8 | Edited
#5 > #7 | Stock
_________________________________________​
VXR
The final shot does it for me. It's Zeppelin meets Starck's lemon squeezer by way of 50s Americana. Wonderful, as is the whole set.
I will try and comment on your gallery in the coming days. Along with a range of other galleries. 👍

Cheers, Pebb. I really like the composition of the portrait mono shot here and the taillight abstract is inspired.

First 2 shots are stunning! I especially like the vibrant colors in the 2nd shot. :drool:

I also quite like shot 6 as well using the bushes as a frame. 👍

First 2 shots are stunning! I especially like the vibrant colors in the 2nd shot. :drool:

I also quite like shot 6 as well using the bushes as a frame. 👍
I was hoping for some more comments. But with that said thanks for the comment.

I'm really digging the close up of the nose, just the reflections and the colors coupled with the composition makes it about perfect.

As I already said over at fm.net, it's not hard to pick a favorite in this set for me - shot #2 is pure pr0n.

Great set, lovely colors and a fantastic use of aperture/shutter speed all thorough.

Interesting use of the camera to get those dial shots. Amazed it could get in so tight and low.

I absolutely love the last shot. That part of the car is the only bit I'm mad about. You captured it well.

What's the difference between photoshopped and edited? :confused:

Otherwise, standard superb quality as usual from you :)

What's the difference between photoshopped and edited? :confused:

Otherwise, standard superb quality as usual from you :)
Photoshopped in my book is when you do more editing. Compare to a standard edit, which is just basic forms of editing.

Back