• Track: The Road Course - Indy
  • Car Type: Arcade Only > Premium
  • Make: USA > High End Motorsports
  • Model: G37

Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: 480 HP (Stock)
  • Weight: 1352 kg (Stock)
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Tyre Type: Sport Soft (S3's)
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • Mechanical Damage: Optional
  • Controller Steering Sensitivity: Optional
  • In Event Tuning Settings: Optional (If Available)

Race Specifics:

• The car used for this race is from the "Arcade Only" Section. Do Not use a car from the "Favorites" Section.
  • The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects.
  • Tarmac and Rumbles (both Blue-n-white and Black-n-white) are Track.
  • The concrete surface found on the outside of the rumble strip and past white boundary lines in several turns is not track
  • See examples below. Those who use these runoff areas without keeping at least 2 wheels on tarmac or rumble strips will be DQ'd.
  • The Following Areas are Not Part of the Track. If you do not keep at least 2 wheels on track surface, you will be DQ'd.

RoadCourse-Indy_5.jpg

The Concrete and Painted Concrete Surface Outside the Rumble Strip at Turn 7 (Trackside Left)

RoadCourse-Indy_6.jpg

Concrete Outside of the White Boundary Line on the Straight between Turns 7 and 8
    (Trackside Left)

RoadCourse-Indy_7.jpg

Concrete Inside the Rumble Strip at Turn 8
    (Trackside Left)

RoadCourse-Indy.jpg

Concrete Inside the Rumble Strip at Turn 11 (Trackside Right)

Steward's Comments:
This car has been highly requested for a WRS combo for a long time now. I tested a few locations, and I think the wide sweeping nature of Indy Road suits the nature of the car quite well. This should make for a great Time Trial and a fantastic online race.

Viewing your T1, T2 & T3 Lap Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.

• To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 and T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together

SaveBestLapIcon.png

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• Lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1, T2 and T3 times
  • Any settings discussion.

Number of splits: 3

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 114 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, April 29th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited by a moderator:
A sneaky quick go before bed, get my bearings after the FGT race here

Edit: forgot 3rd sector

Last edited:
Great, another track that I don't know well. The hits just keep coming. Oh well, a wannabe aliens work is never done.:lol:

Could not compete in last weeks tt, so I am giving this one an early go :)

First attempt (20 laps)

Looks fun! Maybe I won't get that last go in the Toyota after all....

There are rumbles and a white line left side at the exit of the last infield turn dumping onto the oval. Is it legal to cross either early?

There are rumbles and a white line left side at the exit of the last infield turn dumping onto the oval. Is it legal to cross either early?

I tried to stay within that boundrie, just to be sure... I guess that running to wide will not gain you that much time neither...

Wow, everyone is getting too competive, I think it's time to rethink my involement in the TT's. Disregard, too much Kick-a-Boo Joy juice last night!! :crazy:

Last edited:
Morning all...Mr. Nitpicker reporting for duty....Why does the leaderboard show the Daytona road course? (- not to mention a 'Rouge Lucifer' Citroen C4 Coupe 2.0 VTS '05!). I almost fired it up on the PS3. And I guess we're discussing/posting T's 1,2 and 3 since Twissy's T1 and 2 didn't register?
Got to be the nastiest S-bends in the world on this track! I struggled so on the licence test. Looks like a good challenge 👍

26.189 25.979 25.986 25.729 25.682 25.716 25.474
25.095 23.912 24.131 23.689 23.987 23.578 23.868
20.017 20.135 19.619 20.297 19.592 19.678 19.591

Last edited:
Just realised why fetchy wont pick up my splits, recently changed my profile name to 'Twissy' and my registry name is 'TwistedMetal'.. Just emailed vaxen to see if it can be changed.

Just realised why fetchy wont pick up my splits, recently changed my profile name to 'Twissy' and my registry name is 'TwistedMetal'.. Just emailed vaxen to see if it can be changed.

Regarding your old username, I was in a gaming Store yesterday and I seen the game "TwistedMetal" for PS3. I know this game is very old (PSX iirc) and I assume you were a fan of it few years ago, right?

Thats the result of my first 20 laps

New splits:

Last edited:
I tried to stay within that boundrie, just to be sure... I guess that running to wide will not gain you that much time neither...

It's OK to run wide there, but it's not faster.

Next on the list, T1-T3 are the splits we are posting this week.

I am going to fix the track on the leaderboard now. The car, someone will get a pic of it and update the board soon. The board just puts the next car in the alphabet on the list when it cannot find the one we select.

Regarding your old username, I was in a gaming Store yesterday and I seen the game "TwistedMetal" for PS3. I know this game is very old (PSX iirc) and I assume you were a fan of it few years ago, right?

haha yup, thats where I got the name from. I loved that game back in the day, driving around firing rockets at other players. great fun!

haha yup, thats where I got the name from. I loved that game back in the day, driving around firing rockets at other players. great fun!

Yea, i played it one time with my brother, great fun 👍

EDIT:

Last edited:
Great opening splits James. 👍

Tricky little bugger of a car - push push push, whoa! Gone..!

Keep messing the 1st sector up, mostly running wide into turn 1 or same in turn 4. This one was pretty tidy but a little cautious getting on the throttle out of turn 2. Feels like I'm almost at my limit already. :nervous:

Wow, everyone is getting too competive, I think it's time to rethink my involement in the TT's. Disregard, too much Kick-a-Boo Joy juice last night!! :crazy:
I was about to ask but now I suppose I won't :sly: 👍

Morning all...Mr. Nitpicker reporting for duty....Why does the leaderboard show the Daytona road course? (- not to mention a 'Rouge Lucifer' Citroen C4 Coupe 2.0 VTS '05!).

Well, Mr. Nitpicker. I'll explain it a bit for you.

Once the thread for the new TT has been made, Fetchy picks it up on his own.
Fetchy is a bot so not perfect at all and needs adjusting afterwards by us.
Sometimes by changing the track because Fetchy picked the wrong 'Road Course' but mostly, due to not been used yet in the past, it's the car.
I make that car picture using my Capturecard and a bit of Photoshop and I do this whenever I get the time (of the little time I have) on monday after work and household.
Anyway, the Leaderboard is up to date now. Thanks for your patience. :P;)

Good luck on this one guys! Great pick Kevin. 👍

Could I be such a bother as to ask someone to kindly post me or link me to a good hotlap video for this track so that I may study it before I go making a fool of myself again this week. :lol:

Could I be such a bother as to ask someone to kindly post me or link me to a good hotlap video for this track so that I may study it before I go making a fool of myself again this week. :lol:

Got a few laps in after ragging the Toyota for less time than expected.

What an ugly car :lol:

Drives pretty well though ;)

Didn't race here in the zonda so feel a bit of a noob. Sector 1 is tough to get right, as ever....

Didn't race here in the zonda so feel a bit of a noob. Sector 1 is tough to get right, as ever....
Especially for a noob. :P I don't know why its funny... but you've been here since week 3 Matt...

Sector 1 (24.930)

New splits:

Back