Race Details:

• Mode: GT Mode : Practice : A-Spec Free Run
  • Track: City Couses > Tokyo R246
  • Car Type: Premium
  • Make: Italy > Pagani
  • Model: Zonda R '09

Vehicle Specifics:

oat6iu.jpg

• Power: 775 BHP (This is power after oil change and full breakin.)
  • Weight: 1070 kg (Use of Ballast and Ballast Adjustment is Optional)
  • Weight Reductions: Not Available
  • Chassis Reinforcement: Allowed
  • Engine Modifications: Not Allowed - Admin Verifiable
  • Intake Modifications: Not Available
  • Exhaust Modifications: Titanium Racing Exhaust Allowed
  • Turbo: Not Allowed - Verifiable on HUD
  • Transmission: Fully Customizable Transmission Allowed
  • Drivetrain Modifications: Adjustable LSD Allowed
  • Suspension: Fully Customizable Suspension Kit Allowed
  • Tyre Type: Racing Medium (R2)
  • Aero Modifications: Max is Allowed
  • Oil Change: Required
  • Skid Recovery Force Aid: OFF (Those Found using this Aid will be DQ'd) - Be Careful - The Setting for This Aid is Whatever You Used Last - Be sure it's set to 'Off'
  • Other Aids (Traction Control, Active Steering, and ASM): Optional
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Optional
  • In Event (R/A) Tuning Settings (Brake Balance): Optional.
  • Tire Wear and Fuel Depletion (New for Spec II): OFF - Your Replay must show a full fuel tank and unworn tires.

Race Specifics:

• The event MUST be run using your GTP_Tag Account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
  • All Hard Surfaces are Track.

Steward's Comments:
I say let Al have some input since it'll be 100 in a row for him. :)
EDK
Yes, we are working on that. ;)
And can I just say that Al is one crazy guy. :crazy:
I feel the need... the need for speed!!!!!

100 GTP_WRS Time Trials in a row! Some would say “Wow that’s incredible!” My friends and others say “You need an intervention bud!” As I look back to TT#35 in Oct of 2011 I think, well maybe I do need an intervention!!!! NOT!

I can’t continue without saying that if not for all the hard work of the WRS volunteers and the love and understanding of my wonderful wife that this accomplishment/ridiculousness could not have been possible.

This week the WRS Staff gave me the honor of coming up with a combination for TT #135. The Pagani Zonda is on my bucket list, I will never own one but I would love the chance to get behind the wheel and see what it can do. I found Tokyo a nice fit for this car, this week will be challenging and with the right tune it is a pleasure to drive. May your right foot be heavy! Race on!

Al, aka GTP_Allibubba99

Viewing your T1 & T2 Time Splits:

• You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay Theater' option.
  • While Viewing Your Replay, Choose the "Live Timing Monitor" To View Your Sector Times
  • To post your T1 & T2 Splits, simply post the sector times that are shown in the live timing monitor.
  • The WRS Fetchbot has been updated and will now add your splits together!

SaveBestLapIcon.png

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.

• In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.

• Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1 & T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.
Number of splits: 2

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 135 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X'XX.XXX
    (Example-) Time: 1'10.100
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the body: "get entry"
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the body of "remove entry".
  • If multiple times are submitted, only the last submission will be counted.
  • Please include in your submission PM your final lap time
  • The deadline is Monday, September 23rd 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
What a choice to combine it with your 100th TT in a row!!! Congrats on this achievement, I wouldn't even manage 10 in a row!! Definitely running this one

Congrats Al, that's really incredible, pretty neat that you got to create your own combo too. Great way to recognize the occasion.

Edit: Yikes

Last edited:
Al mate, you're a nutter. 👍 Congratulations on your mile-mark... Pretty high trophy winner too ;)

Would anyone be kind enough to dupe me one please

It's not tradeable, sorry. It is available in the dealership for 2,400,000 credits

I can put one of mine on share later today if you like, I have 8 of them. We would just need to take care of a friend request.

Al

P.S. Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy it!

Last edited:
Congrats Al, I'll definitely find time to participate.👍

Well done Al! 100th event in a row is incredible! :cheers:

Good move from the admin for the title as well! 👍

Congrats Al on the 100 mark 👍 Nice looking combo you got here 👍 Ill give it a go. By the way just to know this car is also available with a level 23 ticket but I figure you'd have to rotate quite a bit to get it.

Congrats Al on the 100 mark 👍 Nice looking combo you got here 👍 Ill give it a go. By the way just to know this car is also available with a level 23 ticket but I figure you'd have to rotate quite a bit to get it.

Also, I believe several of the seasonal events give out level 23 tickets as prizes.

I'll give this combo a go once I can get a lap that I'd be happy with in week 134.

Congratulations, Al! Why am I not surprised by your choice of cars? I AM surprised that you have only 8, though... :P

I will certainly have a go at this, in honour of a Canadian Hero!

Will someone be able to put this car on share so I can have a go please

I will put the car on share this evening when I get home from work. If I am not on your friends list please add me. GTP_Allibubba99

Congratulations, Al! Why am I not surprised by your choice of cars? I AM surprised that you have only 8, though... :P

I will certainly have a go at this, in honour of a Canadian Hero!

Aw shucks!!!! Thanks Daniel

Al

First go at TT #3 in a row! :-)

From walls and a tight track to....walls and a tight track! Welcome to the Wallhitting race series.

Ive shared a brand new car, this is my used Zonda with a mere 60 miles on it

Wringing the neck of this is tough, particularly in the very narrow sector three which just flashes past and you dare not blink.....

Ill see how this stacks up and share the setup later if its not terrible on splits. Aim for top speed box showing ~ 220mph

Nice combo Al and well done on your iron man WRS feat! :P

Going to save up and buy it, would someone be able to post a setup at some point please? I'm useless with setups!

Congratulations Al, incredible dedication and love for the game.
That you picked a car designed by an argentinian is just a plus

I have two Zonda's on share at the moment. Both broken in and the red one has my tune on it. I will post my tune later when I have a moment.

Al

Had to toss a coin to decide whether to spend my allotted hour on this or the RX8 in London. The RX8 won the toss so I ran this instead :dopey: Skittish.... very skittish.... and one of those cars that doesn't seem to respond much to setup changes. Either that or my G25 is so bad now, I just can't feel the difference. :dunce:

Setup (for now):

Max Aero

0/0
18.0/19.0
9/9
7/7
7/7
2.0/1.2
0.00/0.00

5/22/9

Gears:
Set max speed to 149mph (240kph)
Set ratios -
Final 2500

BB 7/7

Sector 1 vid...?

With Chris's tune (thanks!), and not quite at full power yet.

Yes, thanks for posting your tune Chris.👍

First splits.

Back from vacation, 6000 miles this summer, and just in time for AL's 100th. Congrats.

759 hp
662 pp

Last edited:
Back