Pebb's Photomode Zone - 20/10: The end of another chapter

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 275 comments
Thanks for every single comment.

Preview

15383648220_2fc1fb5dd0_o.jpg

Last edited:
my favourite is the one of preview 2/2 ;)
Thank You 👍

Gallery News

There will be no Christmas update this year due to so many great games having been released over the last 3-5 months. But with that said my next update may be released within the next 1-2 months.

However if you cannot wait that long then you can pass the time by viewing some updates from my other galleries.

Wow! All of those shots look stunning. But I must say that I like #1 (composition, toning, lighting, shadowing) and #3 (composition, toning, sense of motion) most.

The camera angle in the second shot is really good and the smooth gradients in pictures #4 and #5 make them stand out, as well.

Keep it up, mate. 👍

Wow! All of those shots look stunning. But I must say that I like #1 (composition, toning, lighting, shadowing) and #3 (composition, toning, sense of motion) most.

The camera angle in the second shot is really good and the smooth gradients in pictures #4 and #5 make them stand out, as well.

Keep it up, mate. 👍
It is good to know that you are pleased with the final results.

Excellent set, I like the partial body shots especially.
Cheers :)

Gallery News

I am going to delay my next update due to the second part only getting two comments.​

Last edited:
Amazing work on both sets. Really impressive. :drool: Favorites are #3 from 1st part (very nice "tasty" tones) and #1 and #4 from 2nd part(composition in both pics and high contrast b&w in #4).

Looking forward to your next updates :cheers:

Preview | Edited

16218226171_122b6ac219_o.jpg

_________________________________​
Amazing work on both sets. Really impressive. :drool: Favorites are #3 from 1st part (very nice "tasty" tones) and #1 and #4 from 2nd part(composition in both pics and high contrast b&w in #4).

Looking forward to your next updates :cheers:
Thanks for taking the time out in your busy life to visit my gallery.

I totally missed your last update with the TZ3, the first shot of them is my fave.

The new preview looks interesting too. 👍

Wow, love shot 1 & 2 from the first part of your TZ3 set.👍 The trees give off a nice sense of motion.

The preview looks super clean too.

Back