What's the worst handling car in GT6?

From my limited experience, the most blackhearted handler in my garage is the Tommykaira ZZ II. All the power you could desire, all the understeer on God's green Earth when you want to use it. It really is annoying, the style goes "fast, suh-LOOOOOOOW, fast."

The Lamborghini Diablo GT

Beautiful and great car, but when you fully tune out that monster with no assists and take it around a corner. Guess that's when the name "Diablo" rings a bell to you via handling wise.

From my limited experience, the most blackhearted handler in my garage is the Tommykaira ZZ II. All the power you could desire, all the understeer on God's green Earth when you want to use it. It really is annoying, the style goes "fast, suh-LOOOOOOOW, fast."
You obviously haven't tuned it. Mine is fast everywhere.

Another vote for the Tank

The RUF BTR would get my vote at this point, With some tuning it is fine but when driven stock it is one seriously tail happy beast that makes you feel as though it wants to kill you in every corner ;)

BTW if you "fully tune" any car it should drive well, else you have not fully tuned it yet ;)

I have never been able to understand why so many people throw parts on a car and refer to that as tuning. Tuning is when you actually tune the car as in change the settings to make the car better, throwing parts on it would be modifying it or upgrading it.

Consider your radio [if you have one] When you tune it do you buy a new set of speakers and throw them in the back or do you adjust something that is already there?

Proper tuning can make almost any car drive well

Lots of mods on a car that doesn't drive well will usually make it worse

Last edited:
Probably those two understeering nightmares, because their weight distribution is soooo wrong (way too much weight at the front)

Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
70221.jpg

Fiat Coupe Turbo Plus '00
fiat-coupe-turbo-plus-12.jpg

Not just bad in subjective handling, but two of the worst in actual lap time performance.

Any Mitsubishi 3000GT
TVR Griffith 500.

Use either and prepare to lose 4-6 seconds per lap compared to other cars at the same PP.

One that doesn't necessarily handle terribly but I just can't get along with is the Lamborghini Aventador. Virtually uncorrectable under steer on the way in that, by the time you have had time to do something about it, turns into excessive oversteer. So slow-in, slow-out. Not ideal.

My tuned 15th Anniversary Lancia Stratos (~320bhp) is a menace. It oversteers and spins off at the drop of a hat, but it's such good fun.

And the Veyron, I think, has a little bit too much understeer on the way in, but I think I've got the hang of it. It's a great car, but PD have overdone the heavy-car-handling thing.

Ferrari 512BB. Just like in GT5. That car is evil, psychotic and suicidal. Tail out and almost any speed or corner, understeer when you don't expect it, but front bite when you do (expect it to understeer), making it very unpredictable, unsatisfying to drive, and slow. Just horrible. A shame for such a nice looking car, but, regardless of looks it is god awful.

Yellow Bird. I can't even complete a lap with that car.
Try The BTR ;) The yellow bird is tame compared to the BTR.
RUF BTR '86 :(
Can't keep it on the black stuff...

Add some ballast weight [about 150 kg] shifted fully to the front then do the stage 3 weight reduction on it and it is much much better while still in the same PP range with similar performance.

Glad to see they have stuck to their roots and kept every sound the same from the ps1 days, seriously, the tires and engine sound are exactly the same! I do like the super loud turbo and blowoff valve though

Agreed! I want GT1 sounds in GT6 and i am happy, just for the turbo whirl itself.

Try The BTR ;) The yellow bird is tame compared to the BTR.

Add some ballast weight [about 150 kg] shifted fully to the front then do the stage 3 weight reduction on it and it is much much better while still in the same PP range with similar performance.
If you can master The yellow Bird, there is nothing you cant drive. I think that the most difficult car to drive in GT its 100% unforgiving

Back