• Thread starter calvins48
  • 17 comments

calvins48

I'm not 48
Premium
United Kingdom
England
calvins48
I have reached my limit of 500 cars in my garage and I'm going to have to start moving cars into the Stockyard.

However, I've heard it was broken and you lose cars that you put in there. Is this still the case? Has it been patched yet?

Thanks all! :)

Well, as a test, i put my honda FIT in there a soon as i bought the game (one week after release), and it is yet to disappear. So i don't know, but it would seem so.

I have reached my limit of 500 cars in my garage and I'm going to have to start moving cars into the Stockyard.

However, I've heard it was broken and you lose cars that you put in there. Is this still the case? Has it been patched yet?

Thanks all! :)
The Stockyard has been patched, and it is safe to put cars in the stockyard. 👍

It's OK..... I've had a Daihatsu Midget in there from the very first week of the games release and my stockyard has gradually gathered another 200+ cars since then and today they are still there. 👍

I haven't ever lost any of my cars. That said, I still think the whole concept of having a stockyard is broken!

The stockyard is still broken in at least one aspect. The cars that are placed in the stockyard are no longer recognised as being owned by you when you visit the dealership. If you have a car in your garage when you visit the dealership and happen upon that same car it will have a checkmark to remind you that you already own one. The same is not true for cars in the stockyard. Those cars will not be checked so you will need to either have a good memory or have a list handy when you go shopping for cars.

Rit
The stockyard is still broken in at least one aspect. The cars that are placed in the stockyard are no longer recognised as being owned by you when you visit the dealership. If you have a car in your garage when you visit the dealership and happen upon that same car it will have a checkmark to remind you that you already own one. The same is not true for cars in the stockyard. Those cars will not be checked so you will need to either have a good memory or have a list handy when you go shopping for cars.

Hmm, that's annoying.

Rit
If you have several hundred cars in the stockyard and you are in the car dealership and you do not see a checkmark to remind you that you already own one, just go to the stockyard and check if you got that car or not, it is so easy to do that.

Yeah, but the stockyard is so slow and cumbersome that it wastes a lot of time.
It only takes 20 seconds to get in the stockyard and it takes about 30 seconds to get back to your main screen.👍

It only takes 20 seconds to get in the stockyard and it takes about 30 seconds to get back to your main screen.👍

I would rather look at a checkmark. How long does that take?

So that's nearly a minute of your time wasted each time, don't know about you but I value my time. 60 bucks an hour & you could have earned a dollar, course some people could afford to buy a real car in that time.

Back