#77 Gran Touring Racing Z06 (My First Livery)

United States
United States
Good evening.

I wanted to show my first attempt at the livery editor. First car I did is the Z06 Gr.3. What I kinda based this off of was a Nightraven paint on the Assoluto Fatalita from Ridge Racer 7. I wanted to go for a midnight kinda feel to it, using different shades of purple to set up the steaks and tear graphics throughout. I thought the Gran Tourism logo would look cool on this so I put the main logo big on the sides, Roof, and the main logo above the numbering on top of the hood.

I want this to be sort of a template for a series of racing liveries with fictional teams using the Gr.3 cars What I want to go for is something that feels vibrant and can stand out. I also want the decal stickers to have a clean/professional alignment throughout.

I'm eagerly waiting for the decal uploader to come in, so since Monday I've been making sets of decals using both real world and fictional brands so when it arrives, I can have a gallery of decals to use and reuse and share for everyone. Also I want to have a logo and numbering style for this series so that each livery can feel consistent and apart of this fictional racing series I want to do.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. When the decal uploader arrives, I may come back to this and do a second version. Let me know what you guys think especially if this would be something you would put on your Gr.3 Z06. And if you guys have any ideas or suggestions. Thanks and hope to do more soon.

Cheers! :)

Latest Posts

Back