Ability to drive the Lunar Roving Vehicle in Arcade mode (in tracks outside of the moon)

• Thread starter GBalao888
  • 3 comments
Philippines
Philippines
GBalao888
GBalao888
This would be crazy, and I've seen hackers do it. It would be amazing for the Lunar Roving Vehicle to see the green fields, cities and landmarks, (most especially race tracks) of Earth again. If only PD can give us the ability to do this (authentic and 100% not made by hackers), then we'd be driving one of the universe's most iconic car on real life tracks and tracks within the Gran Turismo universe.

Thing is, it is made for the moon, i get that you want to drive it on other tracks, but why?
I mean, it's not fast, and you cant really enjoy driving it.Don't see much use or fun with this, sorry.

Thing is, it is made for the moon, i get that you want to drive it on other tracks, but why?
I mean, it's not fast, and you cant really enjoy driving it.Don't see much use or fun with this, sorry.
The Lunar Roving Vehicle had a short lifespan on Earth, and is currently residing on the moon, but I want to see how it will drive on tracks outside of the moon. Four-wheel steering? I want to know how it would feel like on Earth tarmac, not on moon tarmac.

The schwimmwagen wasn't designed for racetracks either but it is still fun to drive.

What would be more fun IMO is driving rally cars on the moon.

Back