About the Activty Tab

• Thread starter Robin
  • 6 comments

Robin

Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Maybe I've accidentally changed something but I noticed comments you make in other peoples profile pages used to show up in your recent activity tab, the don't any more.

Also when you edit a thread post the changes are not reflected in the recent activity tab, it shows the text put in when you first made the post. I don't know if that's how it's meant to be or a glitch.

Just curious about these two things, can anyone shed some light?

Thanks

Can you provide any specific examples?

Both profile posts (on other's profiles) and post edits are shown in the recent activity as expected when I checked this.

For example I made a comment on The Bman 's profile at 5:14pm today and its not shown in my recent activity tab.

upload_2014-11-15_19-40-54.png

I have just tested editing a post message and that now appears to be working but there were a few instances where it didn't update. Maybe it doesn't happen instantly all the time?

For example I made a comment on The Bman 's profile at 5:14pm today and its not shown in my recent activity tab.
Did you make a post on his profile, or did you comment on one of the posts already on his profile?

If you commented on a post already present on his profile, it won't show up as an Activity. I've found this to be the norm across XenForo forums.

That's correct, profile post comments are not included in the activity feed.

Oh I see I didn't realise that wasn't included in the activity feed. Thanks for the clarification :)

Back