America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,017 comments
Can we hold OJ accountable? No. Can we hold Cosby accountable? No. Can we hold Weinstein accountable? No. Can we hold Trump accountable? No.

Two tiered justice looks a lot like if you have money you don't have to worry about the justice system. This is indicative of a bad system.

This is indicative of a bad system.
Clyde Shelton: [in court, laughing and clapping after judge grant bail, after his charade] Thank you.
Judge Laura Burch: Excuse me?
Clyde Shelton: No, I don't think I will excuse you. You see, this is what I'm talking about. You were about to let me go. Are you kidding me? This is why we're here in the first place. You think I don't remember who you are, lady?
Judge Laura Burch: I would tread carefully, Mr. Shelton.
Clyde Shelton: Well, how carefully should I tread? Because apparently I just killed two people, and you were about to let me walk right out that door! How MISGUIDED are you? I feed you a couple of legal precedents, and there you go ...

I don't understand what's happening at our universities. We have big protests going on over Israel. I can kinda wrap my head around that. But where are the protests over the eminent threat to democracy that is taking place right here in the US. The fact that Trump is even a candidate should be the focus of non-stop protests.

This guy's wife went all teary in the interview with CBS. They have a 2 year old child and her husband may get 12 years in the slammer.

I'm thinking "one less ammo-carrying person in America", so it counts as good news. Keep him, Turks and Caicos, keep him.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 at 1.35.22 PM.png

Caribbean nations don't mess around; you can get five years in jail in Trinidad and Tobago for having clothing with camouflage patterns on them. There's a warning and a place to declare-and-dispose of them before going through customs in case you donned Mossy Oak and RealTree outfits on your way to Piarco International.

I've had two coworkers mistakenly bring a round or two of ammunition (no weapon) through TSA checkpoints; let's just say they missed their initial flights due to the additional questioning, rigorous inspection of all carry-on items, and extra touchy pat-downs. Lessons learned is to take a different backpack or purse to the range...

Last edited:
This guy's wife went all teary in the interview with CBS. They have a 2 year old child and her husband may get 12 years in the slammer.

I'm thinking "one less ammo-carrying person in America", so it counts as good news. Keep him, Turks and Caicos, keep him.

View attachment 1351598
“It was a mistake, he just forgot”.

Ok, but 2 dudes had ammo now? I’m not going to say these dudes were planning anything. But stupid seems to gather in herds with this bunch.

Caribbean nations don't mess around; you can get five years in jail in Trinidad and Tobago for having clothing with camouflage patterns on them. There's a warning and a place to declare-and-dispose of them before going through customs in case you donned Mossy Oak and RealTree outfits on your way to Piarco International.

I've had two coworkers mistakenly bring a round or two of ammunition (no weapon) through TSA checkpoints; let's just say they missed their initial flights due to the additional questioning, rigorous inspection of all carry-on items, and extra touchy pat-downs. Lessons learned is to take a different backpack or purse to the range...
When you arrive and depart on private jets, these places barely have any screening at all. The most difficult place I've seen to arrive privately is the US, especially if you're coming from anywhere south, and that makes sense because Mexico, Central America, and the islands basically don't care.

Latest Posts

Back