Bloodrayne 2 (Extremely gory!!)

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
I just rented this and I am shocked how bloody and gory it is. If you are a fan of Devil May Cry then you will love this game. She can do finishing moves while feeding on an enemy for energy. She has a chain that shoots out into enemies and you can impale them onto various parts of the fully interactive backround. I have sent enemies onto statues and various objects. There is soo much blood and gore in BR2 I am shocked! She can cut people into multiple pieces, cut their heads off like butter, or splatter them like a tomato! I have even cut them in 2 where I can see their spine the from their head to their crotch!
These videos are from gametrailers.com so they stream instantly.
1. The best vid of the gameplay!!
2. Bloodrayne 2 Trailer
3. Another great video

I am about 2 hours into this game and the main enemy I am on is extremely hard!!!!! Very frustrating. This might be the first time I have played a part in a game that I just can't get past. I tried at least 9 different times and still cant beat this enemy yet.. :grumpy: RRRR
I am at the end of the abandoned train bay. Im on the 2nd or 3rd enemy.

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

Blah :crazy: You are farther than me in that game! :embarrassed: I just defeated that ninja like women who always say stuff about like "Can you handle my boys?" stuff like that :embarrassed: The game indeed is gory and I definately agree with the M rating.

In the beginning, you fight like gothic sorta guys and some in suits. I felt a bit like :crazy: when prostitutes started coming to fight me....But I feed on them and then do a fatality for my own pleasure! :crazy: :embarrassed: I really like this game better than the first one because of EVERYTHING! :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed: great graphics and gameplay together in this game is GREAT! Environmental damage, blood all over the floor, combos, hookshots...(gotta luv throwing them into fire places and garbage trucks!)I didnt finish the game yet, but will try...homework=time consuming :embarrassed:

Blah You are farther than me in that game! I just defeated that ninja like women who always say stuff about like "Can you handle my boys?"
You are right behind where I am. I think the next enemy is where I am at. I dont want to spoil it for you but the enemy should be easy to beat. I am not sure why I cant do it. My favorite part so far is when you throw the people into the fan. WOW WHAT A MESS THAT MAKES!!! :dopey: Mabey if I try again tonight since I had some sleep and mabey I can beat it. 💡

Ok I got past that part and I am quite a bit further. I just checked the statistics and I just now reached 4 hours of game play. I was wrong in my first post when I said I had 4 hours. I must have only had about 2 hours.
4 hours of gameplay and im on the Sewer Access level in the tunnels. This is an excellent game!! My favorite finishing move is called the Lament Reversal. She stabs one of her swords thru the enemy pics them up above her head. The she spins them and as they are spinning she pics up her other sword and pushes into them until there is nothing left spinning on her sword!!! I have to get a video of that it is very gory. To do this you need to come up behind the enemy then start sucking their blood. Right as your doing that hit Triangle then square!!

I just beat the game today! :embarrassed: I really like this game WAY better than the first one although I felt it did have some downside. Overall, the difficulty of the game seemed a tiny bit easier than the first one. :odd: The unlocks are pretty kewl! My favorite outfit would have to be the Evening Gown, Standard, Dark Rayne and the Dragon Gown! :embarrassed:

If you need any help CamaroBoy, I can help you! :embarrassed:

*Spoiler*

The ending actually have this thing to it that gives me a hint that there is a sequal to be coming! :embarrassed:

And BTW, the last fight with Kagan is easy...

ultrabeat
So who'd win in a fight between the Vampire woman and Buffy?

:crazy: Agent Rayne would win in a fight against Buffy! :embarrassed: Rayne got too many abilities that Buffy just won't be able to handle. Time Freeze and Super Speed are some of the abilites that will give Rayne a big advantage. Also, Rayne uses two cutting weapons very effectively and is simply too fast for Buffy. Blade is what many people have considered an equal opponent to Rayne! :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

I just beat the game today! If you need any help CamaroBoy, I can help you!
CONGRATS ON BEATING IT!!! 👍 :)
Unfortunatly I had to take the game back after the 4 hours of gameplay I had into it. The "backup" copy didn't work so I would have to rent it again to play beat it.
How many hours total did you have into it at the end? As I posted above...I was at the tunnels level after 4 hrs of play. How much further did I have? I would hope it is at least an 8 hour game.
Oh BTY mclarens angel is right. Agent Rayne would destroy Buffy within seconds. Read all our posts again and you will see why.. :lol:

Back