Brands Hatch trouble

Australia
Adelaide
Chriszohan
Lately ever since I updated GT6 with Senna Content and 1.09,I'm having trouble with Brands Hatch(Curent Version) as it's not loading or not working at all compared to 80's Brands Hatch.
Is it a bug or is there something wrong with the game or console?
I've got a PS3 slim(2nd Gen PS3)

Lately ever since I updated GT6 with Senna Content and 1.09,I'm having trouble with Brands Hatch(Curent Version) as it's not loading or not working at all compared to 80's Brands Hatch.
Is it a bug or is there something wrong with the game or console?
I've got a PS3 slim(2nd Gen PS3)

It could be something wrong with the disc. Have you checked the disc to see if there's any scratches?

D
It could be something wrong with the disc. Have you checked the disc to see if there's any scratches?
Disk is all good!!!!! It might be the update as I downloaded all updates ever since my PS3 was repaired and did all the updates in 12 hours.
I guess I'll find out soon.

Funny thing happened,after I downloaded 1.10 update,I can get Brands Hatch Indy working fine but still cannot get Brands Hatch GP.
Strange!!!
I think it's still the bugs but I'm now frustrated and cannot progress without Brands Hatch GP.
Anyone else experiencing this Bug?

Could possibly be Install data corruption, unfortunately the only way to solve that would be to completely uninstall the game and reinstall (I believe you can keep your save game data though)

hosted a GT3 race on brand hatch modern version yesterday despite all the whining peoples
didn't see any problems except that bad drivers don't like it :lol:

Played bunch of career events over weekend (after update) on Brands Hatch (long & short version ) and no problem. GT6 is disc version / 120GB Slim.

I think I downloaded curupted data on my system.
That's why I'm rebooting the whole console and hopefully it'll work better.
Thanks for all your feedback
I had the same problem with Madrid, could get 3 out of 4 configurations no problem. Deleting and reinstalling should do the trick, worked for me:tup:

Back