Bring back Special Stage Route 11 (gt3) and Las Vegas Drag Strip (gt4)!!!

• Thread starter Lc-Rwd
  • 24 comments
Lc-Rwd
Well seems like a lot of gt series fans miss special stage route 11 that was on Gran Turismo 3 and would be interesting if Gran Turismo 5 brought back the drag strip and have monthly challenges ex. Use a specific car and whoever has the best tune can get recognized.

So it would be cool to see them bring back a couple tracks as dlc. :) what do you guys have to say?

Dont forget Midfield! and Apricot hill! and of course, Seattle. Used to love to storming round that track in my Gulf Ford GT :sly:

Well seems like a lot of gt series fans miss special stage route 11 that was on Gran Turismo 3 and would be interesting if Gran Turismo 5 brought back the drag strip and have monthly challenges ex. Use a specific car and whoever has the best tune can get recognized.

So it would be cool to see them bring back a couple tracks as dlc. :) what do you guys have to say?

What about "bring back everything that's missing from previous GTs"?

Motegi was brilliant! Need it back, and of course the obvious seattle, midfield raceway, apricot hill etc.

infeon or bust ;)

that track would be amazing with new physic especialy first set of turns ;)

BTW GT5 deserve proper drag strip.

I'd much rather see more real life tracks get put in the game, but some of the originals making a comeback wouldn't be bad either.

GT1 version was better. But I liked both. Amazing track, seriously. They brought back HSR, but took out SSR11 on GT4.

So I figured it was like this:

GT1: SSR11
GT2: No SSR11
GT3: No HSR, but no new SSR11
GT4: New HSR but no new SSR11
GT5: Expected SSR11, and othe classics.

They just pulled a combo breaker.. :(

infeon or bust ;)

that track would be amazing with new physic especialy first set of turns ;)

BTW GT5 deserve proper drag strip.

I agree. More real tracks, less fake ones. After all, it's called the real driving simulator, right? Infineon is a great track and it would be great if they could bring it back.

Well its always good to point out what we want. +1 for apricot hill, still remember when I did the endurance races on that track. And infineon raceway was a really fun track.

If there isn't a way for the Vegas drag strip to return, they could just take the Top Gear Track and have a configuration for drag racing. It's on an airfield after all, and there was a hint of that in the E3 2010 trailer.

Has no one mentioned El Captain... Midfield though was excellent. The banking on Red Rock valley would be very interesting now that car physics are slightly more realistic...mid post I'm revising...I'd like Red Rock valley back over any other track just to see how well the mid-ships run it online

Back