Bugatti Chiron active rear wing is bugged

Malaysia
Malaysia
Hi guys.

I have not posting anything on here at all, so here is my first post. Has anyone noticed that the Chiron's active rear wing does not go down when it reach its top speed like the Veyron (in top speed mode)? It's been like this since it was first added in last month's update.

What a miss by PD and I hope they fix it in the next update (whenever that comes out). I have provided a video from Doug DeMuro where he talks about the different modes the Chiron has (skip to 10:24).

They still haven’t fixed the 964 active rear spoiler. Doubt they’ll address these Issues.
You know what, you're right! Since the launch of the game last year in March, they still haven't fixed the Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) active rear wing. I'm wondering how they missed this one as well. We'll see where their priorities are at the moment. It's probably just wishful thinking if we'll ever get these fixes. 🤔🤔🙏🤲

I've uploaded a video on Youtube, comparing the Veyron and Chiron. It just looks so odd seeing the Chiron's active rear wing not fuctioning as it should like the Veyron. If PD ever sees this, hopefully they fix it soon rather than later

Back