• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • I don't care about Burnout

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Burnout sub forum would definitely make a great addition to the site for a legendary series, but it would become worthy when information about the next Burnout title leaks.

Oh god I thought you meant as in a sub forum centered around doing burnouts in GT6 and I was floored.. glad to see it was more sensible than that!

I agree, it would be good - however given how old the latest Burnout game is now..? not sure there's a whole lot of point right now.

I love the Burnout series, however I don't think a sub-forum for it is necessary. Burnout Paradise is six years old now, and Criterion themselves have said there are no plans to make a new one (instead they are working on a new IP that was shown at E3). Basically, I don't think there is enough interest for a sub-forum as the series is pretty much dead.

If you want to organize something, you can always create a thread in the Console & PC Gaming section.

I love the Burnout series, however I don't think a sub-forum for it is necessary. Burnout Paradise is six years old now, and Criterion themselves have said there are no plans to make a new one (instead they are working on a new IP that was shown at E3). Basically, I don't think there is enough interest for a sub-forum as the series is pretty much dead.

If you want to organize something, you can always create a thread in the Console & PC Gaming section.
In addition to this, the majority of the staff moved to Ghost Games UK. There aren't gonna be any Burnout games for a while.

While all this is true a sub forum can help. Let's say a group of us wanted to play Paradise online or cruise. We can have a thread for that. Let's say you have a record in a Burnout game that you want to see people beat. We can have a thread for that. However I see the problems that you guys are explaining. But it can't hurt to try to get one.

Went for 'no'. The Burnout series is done with. (Unless you consider NFS Burnout. lol)
I don't know about that, Criterion has been refunded enough to start making a new big title, if it sells well we could very well see Burnout revived... I mean, BugBear is bringing back FlatOut,

I don't know about that, Criterion has been refunded enough to start making a new big title, if it sells well we could very well see Burnout revived... I mean, BugBear is bringing back FlatOut,

I wouldn't think it would be happening anytime soon though considering they are making their other flying game.

I wouldn't think it would be happening anytime soon though considering they are making their other flying game.
It isn't just flying, there's offroading too.

And like I said, if it sells well, they can fund another Burnout. They certainly haven't forgotten about it, as a few years back they released Burnout: CRASH! A top down game where you cause as much mayhem as possible. Also the fact that they still keep the Paradise servers running leads me to think something's going on in those creative minds.

It isn't just flying, there's offroading too.

And like I said, if it sells well, they can fund another Burnout. They certainly haven't forgotten about it, as a few years back they released Burnout: CRASH! A top down game where you cause as much mayhem as possible. Also the fact that they still keep the Paradise servers running leads me to think something's going on in those creative minds.

I'll say that's because of EA. They're the one's keeping the servers up and running and who are in control.

Let's say you have a record in a Burnout game that you want to see people beat.

I've hosted NFS Hot Pursuit and Dirt 3 weekly time trials in the form of a thread before. There isn't much to put into a burnout subforum without making a lot of "filler" threads.

Latest Posts

Back