• Thread starter Ddrizle
  • 14 comments
33berdu.png

Developer: Techland
Publisher: Ubisoft
Game Type: Western, Action
Platforms: X360, PC & PS3
Release Date: Currently unknown

From the dust of a gold mine to the dirt of a saloon, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger is a real homage to the Wild West tales and era. Players will live the epic journey of Silas Greaves, a ruthless bounty hunter who spent his life on the trail of the West’s most notorious outlaws. Now it is Silas’ time to tell his story, which is linked to the history of the Wild West era: a mix of myths and historical facts.

Made of memorable encounters with some of the West’s most notorious names such as Pat Garret, Jesse James and Butch Cassidy, the game blurs the lines between man and myth. Call of Juarez Gunslinger lets players live the greatest legends of the Old West.

2qs2jx1.jpg

122hml4.jpg

Looking good!
Reminds me of Red dead.
I was going to get bound in blood but after the average reviews Red dead seemed a better choice.
Gunslinger could be a great game,hopefully they'll be a release date soon.

Why is he wearing a noose? :odd: Surely you would chuck that away if you escaped a hanging.

No word as of yet on if the PS4 & Next XBox will get this, but who knows, perhaps that may change during the course of time & development.

Hairy duel against George "Flat-Nose" Curry just now that I really didn't wanna lose since I'm trying to get all 15 and he's number 11.

Decent focus, decent speed, honorary draw... but he is superfast and shoots first! And misses! And so I shoot... AND MISS!! He shoots again and I manage to dodge! And then I nail him with my second shot :D

Last edited:
Back