Camels RX Fun NightPS4 

• Thread starter The__Camel
  • 25 comments
United States
Virginia
The__Camel
After looking thru the forums here I haven't seen any Rallycross rooms for the PS4. Camels RX fun night will be run on Fridays with a practice room opening up at 8:45pm EST. The races will start at 9pm EST. We will use some rallycross tracks but mostly snow on the regular racing tracks from the game. We will use only rally and rallycross cars. The races will be around 10 laps each and will cover all weather types. There will be anywhere from 5-7 races each night. Pending how things go we may try to introduce some team racing into it as well. For the time being just me know if you would be interested in joining.

Last edited:
ACTIVE DRIVERS
  1. The__Camel
  2. Jmutt_76
  3. O-l3LITZ-O
  4. Mark__F1
  5. Alex O' Neill
  6. Willphazier-
  7. Esspudgo1
  8. Unkleknucklefunk

RESERVE DRIVERS
  1. CB_RACER_14

Last edited:
I was thinking the other day that we have this fun cars and tracks that we never use. I will be there. As Jmutt, just can't commit to every Friday. Maybe put me as a reserve driver.

Hey Camel, do we have cars and tracks picked out yet for tonight?

Sure could use a lil pre race practice :).

Last night, Mike kept mentioning you might of had a room open, I forgot about this though.
Id be interested but I wont be around for a couple weeks.

Last night, Mike kept mentioning you might of had a room open, I forgot about this though.
Id be interested but I wont be around for a couple weeks.
Well we happened to be testing fuel for a Wednesday race last night. If Lobban or Smcinnis tend to have a room open on fridays I usually wont host.

Back