Can you see my sig?

• Thread starter milefile
  • 24 comments
You were probably just looking at a cached version of an old thread, before you added a signature. If you run into the same situation again, just refresh the page and that should take care of it. :)

Originally posted by GT-px racer
:cool: yeah ditto cause i can see it also dude i think everybody can actually aduhhh!!! lol well got to go bye ~simon

Don't worry, you'll have your hundred posts soon enough.

He means that you appear to be postwhoring - posting lots and lots of meaningless messages just to get your count up so you can get a custom avatar, or to make your count look bigger.

As if that matters.

I'm not forcing it. You can choose not to click on my period. I'd actually prefer it if everyone put me on block to tell you the truth. That way I would, in effect, be talking to myself.

well change it then so you are the one being blocked...

and no1 really knows what they are clicking till its done so could you make the link say "please click her to block m5power" or sumfin like that?

i had to go and unblock him again!

That's the whole point. If I put text in there, people wouldn't click on it, unless I put something like "click here to block ving."

You care more than M5Power does.

yeah i do, cause i clicked on it thinking it was something interesting....
i had to fix my ignore list again.
thats why i care.

Your sig is just one line right mile? Well, i can see it now.

Hmmm,... in my year of browsing,. I've seen and hard a lot of remarks concerning "ignore".

What's the purpose? Are we really stubborn enough to filter out other peoples comments?

So when noen says I'm on his ignore list,.. he can't read my replies to critical remarks? WTF?

Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
Hmmm,... in my year of browsing,. I've seen and hard a lot of remarks concerning "ignore".

What's the purpose? Are we really stubborn enough to filter out other peoples comments?

So when noen says I'm on his ignore list,.. he can't read my replies to critical remarks? WTF?

That's right. I love it. You can see if you want to. But there are a handful of people who's comments are generally a detriment to the site so **** 'em.

Back