Cars with unusual traits.

United States
Illinois, U.S.A
Mr_Lucky_Pants
mrluckypants96
Much like the thread on GTPlanet, this thread is devoted to cars that have unusual traits and why/how they are unusual.

My example is that the Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R has an engine swap from an Eclipse that has less power than the stock engine. What weird cars have you found?

My example is that the Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R has an engine swap from an Eclipse that has less power than the stock engine. What weird cars have you found?

Stock Starion is rated at 188hp/233tq with a P rating of 277.
Otherwise stock Starion with '95 eclipse 2.0L is rated 210hp/214tq with P rating of 308.

Much like the thread on GTPlanet, this thread is devoted to cars that have unusual traits and why/how they are unusual.

Do you even have the game yet?

Stock Starion is rated at 188hp/233tq with a P rating of 277.
Otherwise stock Starion with '95 eclipse 2.0L is rated 210hp/214tq with P rating of 308.
Ah, yes, you're right. Must be thinking of something else.
Do you even have the game yet?
yes, why else would I post here.
Sorry but I don't think any cars have "unusual traits" at all.
there has to be some, see quote below.
how about the shelby glh ???

the rwd and awd swaps weigh the same...

see, thats the spirit, an unusual trait.

Found another one, The Rossion Q1 has a Race displacement option, but the Displacement doesnt change, it doesnt even turn green.

Back