Change/Delete Garage Photo?

• Thread starter Imonfire
  • 5 comments
China
Hong Kong
As title, I mean the photo on top of your profile.

I've taken few shots, it just takes the newest one, I can't change that...

Also some photos I think no good, but I can't find a way to delete them?

I think it only keeps your most recent one, right?
If you want to change it, just take a new shot.

Am I the only one who thinks it's crazy you can't use a Scapes photo? If they solely want you to use garage scenes, why not allow camera options that are already available elsewhere? As feature packed as Scapes and replay modes are, this seems more than lacking. Currently your options are choose 1 of 3 "garages," then wait the for camera to slowly pan 360° for a shot that winds up being poorly framed anyway.

Am I missing something obvious? I'd prefer to not have any photo than one I'm not happy with due to this gimped implementation.

Edit: @Imonfire after selecting the change garage photo icon from the player profile you can use R1 and L1 to change between garage shots, but only the most current shot per car will be on there (from what I've seen). No way to delete them AFAIK.

Last edited:
Seems like this feature was meant to be something more substantial but got cut to what it is now. If the intent was just to display a photo, you'd think it would just use the same system as Avatar selection. Oh well, add this to the list of head scratching PD logic.

What about changing to a previous saved garage photo? I took a new one but like an older one better. Why is this so bloody convoluted...

Back