||... Cheap X2010, F2007, FGT and more! ...|| - SLOT CLOSED

• Thread starter vramak
  • 25 comments
gtp_vramak
SLOT CLOSED FOR TODAY

I have X2010 S.Vettel, F2007, FGT (full red), Peugeot 908 HDi and a few more high value cars like Ford Mark IV and Lambo Miura.

This is a one for two offer. For any one of those cars, all I want in return is a Toyota/Lexus SuperGT500 car and one of these sub 1 mil premium cars.

• Any SuperGT300 car (Except ARTA Garaiya)
  • Lexus LF-A
  • Ferrari 599

I prefer cars without engine or weight mods. Removable mods are ok. Any mileage is ok.

Trading transaction will go like this -
1. You'll send me the first car.
2. I'll send the car you want.
3. You'll send me the second car.

I've done successful trades here with shinbob, Moab355, hksjun, SALEEN_S7-GTR, SideShow Bob etc.

NOTE: I'm not taking advanced bookings for tomorrow etc. as they mostly get cancelled.

TRADING TRANSACTIONS

Moab355 - F2007 sent. Enzo Received. Autobacs ARTA Garaiya Received.
shinbob - X2010 sent. McLaren F1 Received. Merc SLR McLaren Received.
mapko15 -F2007 sent. Tuned McLaren F1 received. Waiting for Ferrari 430 Scuderia.
npjeister - F2007 sent. Ferrari 599 received. YellowHat Supra '05 Received.

Last edited:
I would love the f2007 I can send any of the cars younask for. I can trade tomorrow and Saturday. I have enough cash to purchase whichever 2 you prefer.

I would love the f2007 I can send any of the cars younask for. I can trade tomorrow and Saturday. I have enough cash to purchase whichever 2 you prefer.

Great! I'd take the Ferrari 599 and the Autobacs ARTA Garaiya.

I'll give you the Blitz and Amuse, let me know PSN is the same

I can take those. I've confirmed a trade for tomorrow. So, I can trade only on Jan 2nd (3:00 GMT). Let me know if that's ok with you then I can reserve that slot for you.

I have 5 different JGTC Supras to trade for your X2010 if you like?

Just pick which two you'd like:

Denso Sard (s)
Au (s)
Toms Castrol 01 (s)
Toms Castrol 97 (p)
Yellow Hat (p)

PSN - GTP_The_Stalker

Send me a FR if you're interested. I'm free to trade at anytime.

i'll trade Ferrari 430 Scuderia and Lexus LF-A for your Lambo Miura?

PSN : ldmj808

I think I can trade again only on the 3rd. I'm not sure if you can wait for that long. Will PM you in case my slot for the 2nd becomes free.

The 2nd is fine, would you be available in the morning/afternoon PST?

I'd be available at around 3:00 GMT. I don't know what time that is in PST. Let me know if I can confirm a slot for you on the 2nd.

I can get you a Mercedes Benz McLaren SLR and Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo for a X2010 since the rest of the cars I offered you already got from the rest. Thanks! Do you mind that the SLR is tuned?

I have 5 different JGTC Supras to trade for your X2010 if you like?

Just pick which two you'd like:

Denso Sard (s)
Au (s)
Toms Castrol 01 (s)
Toms Castrol 97 (p)
Yellow Hat (p)

PSN - GTP_The_Stalker

Send me a FR if you're interested. I'm free to trade at anytime.

I can get you a Mercedes Benz McLaren SLR and Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo for a X2010 since the rest of the cars I offered you already got from the rest. Thanks! Do you mind that the SLR is tuned?

I will give u the s2000 and the 8c for your ford.

My trading slots are tentatively booked till the 3rd. I'll PM you in case other trades get cancelled. Thanks!

As a result of my today's trade being cancelled, my slot is free now. Make your offers. Best offer wins! :)

I can send you 2 cars of your choice from the new or online dealership, value up to about 4,000,000 total, your choice of colors. And I can send the first one today, and the second one tomorrow.

I can send you 2 cars of your choice from the new or online dealership, value up to about 4,000,000 total, your choice of colors. And I can send the first one today, and the second one tomorrow.

I've added you on PSN. I've also sent you a PM.

@shinbob: Thanks shinbob! :)

@others: My trading slot is open now! Make your offers!

Ferrari 599 & a GT500 (SC430 / Supra right?) ? Can send 599 Asap, second will be tomorrow at 8pm PST

for the F2007

Last edited:
Back