"Choosing" Seasonal Event rewards

United States
Nor*Cal
PutItInH
I just got a gag-inducing reddish/brownish chrome-y paint chip for getting gold in the M4 seasonal. Obviously I can't post a qualifying time again to gain another chip, but is there any reason I shouldn't be able to revert to an earlier gamesave and re-win it with hopes of acquiring a less offensive chip?

I just got a gag-inducing reddish/brownish chrome-y paint chip for getting gold in the M4 seasonal. Obviously I can't post a qualifying time again to gain another chip, but is there any reason I shouldn't be able to revert to an earlier gamesave and re-win it with hopes of acquiring a less offensive chip?

I think your current seasonal data is kept irrespective of what earlier gamesaves you try and use.

Update:

Rank data remains after resetting to an earlier gamesave but the prizes can still be re-won. The downside is that the prize appears to be predetermined, or like Bonkers said, the game somehow remembers what I won and gives it to me again...12 attempts with no change and I can't bring myself to do it again.

Back