Circuito de la Sierra crashing my PS3 on Open Lobby.

• Thread starter Michelin
  • 18 comments

Michelin

What ties you to this world?
Premium
Brazil
São Paulo
GTP_Michelin
This has happened twice. I did a full lap on Circuito de la Sierra online with my stock NSX '91 online. I exited the track, switched to my stock NSX-R '02 and went to join the track again. There the game and my PS3 crashed. The musics keep on playing (in my case, dubstep :D) but I can't do nothing on the lobby and can't go to the PS3 Home. Is this happening to anyone or is there any fix to this?

This has happened twice. I did a full lap on Circuito de la Sierra online with my stock NSX '91 online. I exited the track, switched to my stock NSX-R '02 and went to join the track again. There the game and my PS3 crashed. The musics keep on playing (in my case, dubstep :D) but I can't do nothing on the lobby and can't go to the PS3 Home. Is this happening to anyone or is there any fix to this?

Had similar issue. Gonna clean PS3 disc as a precaution for one.

I had something similar with Spa on GT5. To fix I had to delete all the DLC/Game Data from the console, and reinstall. Sucks but it worked.

So if cleaning your discs doesnt work, try that. If you've got digital only... well... is it worth the 15GB download again? :lol:

I had something similar with Spa on GT5. To fix I had to delete all the DLC/Game Data from the console, and reinstall. Sucks but it worked.

So if cleaning your discs doesnt work, try that. If you've got digital only... well... is it worth the 15GB download again? :lol:

My game is disc so I might just do that if it happens again. I couldn't update GTA V to 1.16 yesterday so I had to do that. :lol:

I got the same lock-up when creating an open lobby with Sierra. I restarted the PS3, chose a different track to create the room and then changed the track to Sierra. This worked for the time being.

I'm sorry, what? :lol:

Damn it, I failed hard. :lol: I meant that my copy of GT6 is the Blu-Ray version, not the digital one. (Does this helps? I'm not even sure if this sounds any better :lol:)

I remember you, and your red nsx.
You were in my lobby earlier.

Damn it, I failed hard. :lol: I meant that my copy of GT6 is the Blu-Ray version, not the digital one. (Does this helps? I'm not even sure if this sounds any better :lol:)
Ahh, yeah that definitely clears it up.
No worries, was just playing about. :lol:👍

I remember you, and your red nsx.
You were in my lobby earlier.

Yeah, now looking at your PSN ID I remember you. I don't remember your car though. '-' Never expected to find you here. :lol:

Ahh, yeah that definitely clears it up.
No worries, was just playing about. :lol:👍

Ok, that's good.
Yeah I know. :lol:

Yeah, now looking at your PSN ID I remember you. I don't remember your car though. '-' Never expected to find you here. :lol:
I was on my secondary account (Emo7x).
I switched cars a lot, but mostly I was driving the #43 Fusion.

I was on my secondary account (Emo7x).
I switched cars a lot, but mostly I was driving the #43 Fusion.

Yeah, I saw that #43 Fusion a couple of times during my stay on the lobby.

My game and then PS3 keeps locking up... GT6 disc clean? Done a file system restore already...

What model is the PS3? Original, slim, or super slim?

What model is the PS3? Original, slim, or super slim?
160GB Slim.

I found out that joining the track (third icon from the left to the right) and than entering the track (first icon) was able to avoid the crash issue, but that caused the sound issue that GT6 had with Bathurst. :S

160GB Slim.

I found out that joining the track (third icon from the left to the right) and than entering the track (first icon) was able to avoid the crash issue, but that caused the sound issue that GT6 had with Bathurst. :S
Maybe you might have your music turned on. I recommend you before going do anything online, turn the BGM off. If you turn the BGM off, you'll be safe and it'll cause less locks. Hope it helps!

This has happened to me 5 times now for the same problem as you have, not to mention numerous people who can't my lobby cause its keeps failing to join the room -_-

Be careful guys. My game crashed a few times and after the last crash, quitting the game caused the PS3 to beep three times and it won't read any blu-rays anymore.

This game destroys lasers.

Back