Collective Tuning

• Thread starter Harry6784
  • 7 comments
United States
Under the Hood
People here seem too secretive and divided when it comes to competitive tunes. The following thread will be dedicated to the community (all teams welcome) coming together, posting tunes, critiquing each other until finally a car is tuned to its maximum potential, for anyone to use. Once a car is believed to be as fast as it can possibly go, I will take suggestions for the next project car. Try to avoid common cars and aim more towards ones that are obscure/rare and difficult to tune. This will be a learning experience for all of us and expose us to different tuning techniques.

Each car in the following list will be linked to it's fastest current tune.

1. Honda Odyssey - 11.968

Honda Odyssey:

Thought this could be my Honda room troll car when I first started tuning it, but it isn't quite fast enough yet. Fastest pass I made was a 11.968. My tune:

Transmission:
- 3.500 flip
- 1st: 5.174
- 2nd: 3.848
- 3rd: 2.884
- 4th: 2.155
- 5th:1.591

Drivetrain:
- Torque Split: 45/55
- LSD:
5/5
60/60
5/5

Suspension:
- Ride Height: -25/50
- Suspension: 15.0/15.0
- Dampers(Extension): 4/8
- Dampers (Compression): 7/7
- Anti-Roll Bars: 2/2
- Camber: 0.0/0.0
- Toe: 0.00/0.00

Goal: I'd like to get it to run at least mid 11.8's. Let see how fast we can make it!

I get where you want this to go, but before the others are here I will give the usual "If we hand out every fast, competitive tune, then where will it stop from being a learning forum into a freebie forum." We want people to learn, not get what we spent weeks making happen.

Just saying ya know.

I get where you want this to go, but before the others are here I will give the usual "If we hand out every fast, competitive tune, then where will it stop from being a learning forum into a freebie forum." We want people to learn, not get what we spent weeks making happen.

Just saying ya know.

Yea I know but I'd like for us to justify the reason for changing a tune. Example, I added more rear toe to your tune to increase 0-60 time. It shows how to tune instead of just telling people to go to SSRX and find out for themselves.

Hence the rare, unused cars

Exactly. They provide a challenge to even the top tuners here and it will be interesting to see how each one tries tuning it differently.

Back