Coming soon!! Killionaire tunes trading thread!

United States
United States
New pic.
kill.jpg

Announcing my latest thing. Fresh off of my raffle (In which people still need to send me a PM to claim their prize) and on top of my replica thread, I am announcing my Killionaire tune trading thread.

Look forward to crazy cars with crazy tunes in loud colors! OP will contain schedule, I have 1 ps3, so only 1 trade a day. :( My first car is a Killionaire tuned PT cruiser!!! :lol: You guys are going to love it!! :lol:

You can send me a car and I can Killionaire tune it for you! Charge is one paint chip of your choice for the tune. I will also be producing models from my factory.

Current models:
KCT PT Cruiser WIP
KCT Honda Civic SI WIP
KCT Nissan Cube WIP
KCT Ferrari 458 Italia Complete
KCT Honda Today G Complete
And more to come...
Schedule:
?
?
?
?
?
?

Last edited:
Ähm, did you send already from your raffle thread?

Number 40 is drawn!!!! Monatsende wins a Killionaire tuned 458 Italia!!!!👍

And there was another car? The RUF Replica which was guessed by me...

FR was sent and accepted! Thanks for checking.

Ähm, did you send already from your raffle thread?

And there was another car? The RUF Replica which was guessed by me...

FR was sent and accepted! Thanks for checking.

I thought I had??? I will check. (need to make a schedule for my trades, always get confused!:dunce:)

I thought I had??? I will check. (need to make a schedule for my trades, always get confused!:dunce:)

Nope - checked today again. None of the two cars came in yet.

You definitely have to make a schedule for your tradings/gifts. And - my advice - do not start to many threads or announce them with a big sending queue in behind. Believe me: Sooner or later it will be too much for you and you`ll leave too many open trades/gifts which creates frustration on both sides. Think about it and browse through your threads to synch your announcements with your actions. 👍

Nope - checked today again. None of the two cars came in yet.

You definitely have to make a schedule for your tradings/gifts. And - my advice - do not start to many threads or announce them with a big sending queue in behind. Believe me: Sooner or later it will be too much for you and you`ll leave too many open trades/gifts which creates frustration on both sides. Think about it and browse through your threads to synch your announcements with your actions. 👍

Okay, I will send you the things today and tommorow. Have to wait until after 8PM though.

Latest Posts

Back