Complete Noob!

• Thread starter TH137Z
  • 4 comments
Australia
South Australia
TH137Z
hi, im a complete noob when it comes to draging. i get the concept, can possibly do a pretty decent tune but just have no idea on how to. and mostly, how the **** do you time your drag times??? how do u know how quick your car is? ive seen cars that are boasted (for example) 9.874 seconds on 1/4. is there a mode im missing? also, im a drifter, but i find going into a drift lobby i only get drag racers. why? is there a grip factor im missing? i havent noticed any mode change between drift and race rooms.

ii you rage at me im going to ignore it, im asking some simple questions so dont get ****y at me ok

also i tried searching for these questions and couldnt find any help, this is y i made a new thread
cheers

If you're interested in learning how to drag tune, check out the stickies. Lots of good information in there.

As AngelsDemon said, you need Special Stage Route X in order to time a car. Most of the times you'll find here are all done without the use of any driving aids. Using SRF and Traction Control is kind of frowned upon in the drag racing community.

Last edited:
The stickies are a good place to start as said. Once you give those a good read and get the DLC, then ask for help as most of us would be happy to help you.

Back