Create your own Forza Horizon Eliminator Batch!

• Thread starter GT_341
  • 0 comments
United States
United States
FH4 had 2 updates to the list of Eliminator cars (the "Horizon Heavyweights" update and the police update). What if that were to happen in FH5? This was an idea that popped up in my head during an Eliminator match.

The only rules for this thread: At least 1 vehicle for each level is required except level 1. A single level 1 car is only necessary if you are creating a batch independent from FH5's existing ones. They also need to have some sort of theme connecting them (example: same manufacturer, nationality, car type, etc)

I'll start us off with this batch:

Forza Hero Cars (seeing as the tenth anniversary of Horizon 1 is coming soon)

Level 2: Land Rover Defender '97 (stock, FH4 secondary cover car)
Level 3: Ford Raptor Race Truck (stock, FH3 secondary cover, and I didn't say anything against adding new-to-game cars ;))
Level 4: Nissan 350Z (FM2 livery and widebody, cover car of said game)
Level 5: Acura NSX '05 (new-to-game, FM1 livery and widebody, cover of that game)
Level 6: Dodge Viper '13 (FH1 cover, maybe with a special Horizon 10th Anniversary livery???)
Level 7: Porsche 911 GT2 RS (Stock, FM7 Cover Cars)
Level 8: McLaren P1 (Stock, FM5 Cover Car)
Level 9: McLaren Senna (Stock, FH4 Cover Car)
Level 10: Apollo IE (Stock, a lot of emphasis car lately, as shown by this car's inclusion in the Welcome Pack and the main focus in the FM8 trailer, I'm continuing to stick with my prediction that the IE will be FM8's cover)

Reference for cars already in the FH5 eliminator as of Jan 18 2022

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back