Custom Transmissions Settings Reset After Update

United States
Adrian, Mich.
cargorat323
CargoRatt
Has anybody else noticed if their transmissions settings have been reset after this update. I have all my transmissions on all my tuned cars set a certain way and so far, I have noticed 4 of them have been reset. By reset, I mean Top Speed has been altered, (had it set to min., it has been reset 4 clicks to the right) 2nd gear through the last gear have been reset to the slider being right in the middle. Oddly, 1st gear and Final Gear remained untouched....1st was set to min. and so was FG. Like I said, all 4 cars that I have went to use have been this way. Very odd. Anyone else notice this.

Bummer... triple bummer, wonder why that is????

The customisation and the 3 preset memories arent that great to begin with... the settings menu isnt as great as in gt5

Another area for Kaz to fix
And that's where PD are really primitive compared to T10. Matchmaking also.

Has anybody else noticed if their transmissions settings have been reset after this update. I have all my transmissions on all my tuned cars set a certain way and so far, I have noticed 4 of them have been reset. By reset, I mean Top Speed has been altered, (had it set to min., it has been reset 4 clicks to the right) 2nd gear through the last gear have been reset to the slider being right in the middle. Oddly, 1st gear and Final Gear remained untouched....1st was set to min. and so was FG. Like I said, all 4 cars that I have went to use have been this way. Very odd. Anyone else notice this.

Can't say I have noticed anything as I since .10 religiously play with only cars I can tune to GT3 spec. I'll check but so far I have't noticed anything off about my transmissions yet. They so far are still set to 224 top end, I haven't changed individual gearing to, I'm not too good with that yet. Not sure my input will be of any use to you, not that I think about it.

I have several Karts with custom transmissions and none of them have been affected. That is a very odd effect that has ben set on your cars.

I could have sworn the settings on the JCW Mini Cooper I had tuned had changed it's trans settings. I know I had set them to match my Mini, and I had to reset them.

It seems to have affected only a portion of all my tuned cars. Of my 47 tuned cars, 23 of them have been changed according to how I have explained in the OP. A few other friends of mine that I have talked to have also had this happen to them. Very odd indeed. :odd: Thanks for the replies so far guys, much appreciated. :cheers:

It seems to have affected only a portion of all my tuned cars. Of my 47 tuned cars, 23 of them have been changed according to how I have explained in the OP. A few other friends of mine that I have talked to have also had this happen to them. Very odd indeed. :odd: Thanks for the replies so far guys, much appreciated. :cheers:
Actually, now that I think back. Last night my Indy Road Course tune was not correct. I did not think anything about because sometimes I change things and forget to change the name of them. I couldn't remember what I could have possibly retuned it for. And now I think it could have been changed without me doing it. Good point Mitch. :cheers:

Back