Custom Wheel select Crashing after 1.10, (Fixed,Please lock)

United States
Greensboro/NC/U
jarod336/GTP_torque
Paperorplastic/ manherollen
Anybody else having this issue after the update? Going to your Custom wheel select screen, Clicking on a wheel and the game crashes, have to manually turn off PS3, it's pretty annoying, I'm hoping PD fix this asap.

Edit: Works on some cars, but completely crashes on others.

ie working on Ferrari F430 Scudderia

Not working on Honda Civic Type R FD-2

Edit: This is SERIOUS Caused me to partially lose my data due to it being corrupt from the hard Crash and save...

It's just best to avoid the Custom wheels until this is fixed. In the mean time enjoy the pretty brakes.

And remember to always back up your save data! I can't stress that enough!

Edit: has been fixed, Very quick timing PD, thank you.

Feel free to lock.

Last edited:
To my understanding, the game only crashes when you go to the wheel selection screen and nowhere else, correct?

To my understanding, the game only crashes when you go to the wheel selection screen and nowhere else, correct?
If you go to wheel select screen it will hard crash as soon as you click on a wheel. it won't crash from just clicking onto the custom wheel screen menu.

There has been no reported crashes else where, this is definitely due to brake coding.

Just had the hard freeze trying to change wheels on my premium R32 GTR. It's a sudden and severe lock up, definitely avoiding custom wheels until PD gives the all clear.

I've had it on my Evora. Someone else said they'd had it on a '91 Acura NSX. Perhaps some form of master list should be made to help others avoid this, assuming the same cars make everyone crash.

Ironically, literally 1 minute after the hotfix installed, I crashed trying to change the number on the R34. Reset, hasn't happened again. Yet.

Can anyone else confirm that it was fixed? No one getting lock-up after the ninja update? After reading @TorqueHappenS08 's post about losing everything, I don't even want to get close to the wheel dealership.

Can anyone else confirm that it was fixed? No one getting lock-up after the ninja update? After reading @TorqueHappenS08 's post about losing everything, I don't even want to get close to the wheel dealership.
Yes we can confirm that the wheel issue is fixed, i have tried a good ammount of cars and never had a freeze again.

@Brian My update took 25 minutes to download then 30 minutes to install, it was not on long at all, It corrupted all my data after the hard crash when i manually had to hold down the power button because even the one touch function on the power button didn't even work, which was odd, When i turned it back on and tried to boot up GT6 all my data was corrupted, luckily , i had a back up.

Back