(d.m.s) drag multiple supertunez

• Thread starter JDmsz
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
dmsdmj
Hey guys I'm starting a SKILLED DRAG CLAN. Only skilled tuners can join this clan. If you're not a skilled tuner become skilled to join this clan. People 14 years or older can join the Drag clan. I will not accept any scammers or glitchers into the clan. I will be making a drag room everyday called D.M.S DRAG TRYOUTS. My Psn ID is dmsdmj, so hit me up a message if you want to join. Thanks!

1/4 DRAGS

Hey guys I'm starting a SKILLED DRAG CLAN. Only skilled tuners can join this clan. If you're not a skilled tuner become skilled to join this clan. People 14 years or older can join the Drag clan. I will not accept any scammers or glitchers into the clan. I will be making a drag room everyday called D.M.S DRAG TRYOUTS. My Psn ID is dmsdmj, so hit me up a message if you want to join. Thanks!

1/4 DRAGS

"Must be a skilled tuner"

LOL!

This should be moved quick. I don't know how much longer I can hold my tongue.

everybody on here is always criticizing ppl for posting in the wrong forum, I don't think it's a big deal...I mean sure it's not the best way to keep gtplanet organized but it was probably accidental or just a new member to gtplanet, not trying to accuse ppl of hating but I'm just saying it cuz I was once that new guy who had no idea how this forum worked

everybody on here is always criticizing ppl for posting in the wrong forum, I don't think it's a big deal...I mean sure it's not the best way to keep gtplanet organized but it was probably accidental or just a new member to gtplanet, not trying to accuse ppl of hating but I'm just saying it cuz I was once that new guy who had no idea how this forum worked

Where did they criticize for it being in the wrong spot? Unless 👍👍 is now criticism.

mcfizzle
Where did they criticize for it being in the wrong spot? Unless 👍👍 is now criticism.

not really talking specifically about ppl on this thread but I've seen some arguements about posting on the wrong forumn

That's because GTPlanet has high standards. Love it or hate it, but that's just the way GTP is. Unlike other video game forums like GameFAQs and IGN wherein the Forums/Discussion Boards section is just an addition to the webpage of a game, GTPlanet is a whole website dedicated to the GT series. Everything is sorted out, and that your thread should be posted in the proper subforum. The site is clean and orderly, and the mod staff does its best to keep it that way. One example is by moving threads to their proper subforums (although I'm not quite sure why this thread isn't moved yet).

back on-topic: I'm thinking the original poster may need to create a new thread over at the Drag Racing sections, as his thread isn't exactly receiving the replies he wants.

Yes, but is it so difficult to read the very first point in the very first thread by Famine which, btw, requests you to 'READ THIS FIRST'? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=249885

Back