Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.47 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,254 comments
I think this is actually bad for a 6*, others may confirm 😢
Indeed that's the lowest prize a 6* can bring. But it is still better than lower prizes like 5k with a 3* 😅

[Edit] Today's 4* -> Fully Customizable Computer for Porsche Taycan Turbo S '19 (worth 6,3k) 💩 💩 💩 landed just before the longly awaited Porsche invite 🤬

Last edited:
Got this Ferrari VGT from 4 star ticket

18f38910de453-screenshotUrl.jpg

DW 4 star --> some rods of some sort worth 5.8K. If PD refuses to let us sell parts, maybe they could at least put a "metallic sculpture" cafe location on the map where we could go and creatively assemble all our collected useless parts into some sort of junkyard masterpiece.
At least you get the " full " stuff, yesterday's 4* ticket gave me an Ecu worth 6.3k which means zero.
A full set of sport tyres range,can be yours now 😂 .
Oh yeah I'll take 30K over any part or engine every single time.

Drat! 30k off a 3-star roulette ticket. Oh well.
You reach the limit mate with that , mine are 5k and if it's generous might get 10k , more than a month now the tickets are moving between poo and crap .
Plus i get more 3* tickets than ever since i hit level 50 several months ago.

Five 3* tickets in 7 days 😱 .
Can't remember such a thing happened before with 3* tickets being the majority.
Also 6*&5* tickets only see them if are as rewards in weekly races.
PD wheel hit the bottom without a doubt .
That's not out of the statistics. Tickets stats should continue to improve after collector level 20 (and collector level should continue to improve too).

That's not out of the statistics. Tickets stats should continue to improve after collector level 20 (and collector level should continue to improve too).
Statistically speaking, the wheel over a month ago its in his worst period.
Checking my pics backwards, 5 X3* tickets out of 7 happens last year at 10th September, never again.
Many times i had two and 3 of them but 5 out of 7 is the second time happens.

Statistically speaking, the wheel over a month ago its in his worst period.
Checking my pics backwards, 5 X3* tickets out of 7 happens last year at 10th September, never again.
Many times i had two and 3 of them but 5 out of 7 is the second time happens.
Same thing here. 5 out of 7 is a 3*.. 4* has become very rare. Not seen a 6* in 1 or 2 months and 1 5* today which gave me the BMW Z4 GT3 car.

Back