Dawn of War

• Thread starter 87chevy
  • 11 comments
This is the latest Warhammer 40000 computer game, and let me just say it the best RTS (real time strategy) I've ever played!!!! Even if you don't know anything about Warhammer40000, you should enjoy this game. It's definately the best looking RTS i've ever seen. And the playability is superb. I can't wait for an expansion pack to ad more Races, and another great campaign. I soooo wish for the Tau in the next edition!!!!

Rome: Total War is the best rts game i've ever played but this game looks VERY promising. I'll probably pick it up in a few days

dawn of war is for people who fail at total war games.

hehe....go buy rome dude!

Omnis
dawn of war is for people who fail at total war games.

hehe....go buy rome dude!

have you played DoW? it's pretty good. I don't think my laptop can handle Rome, it does look quite good though... How many units can you have in one battle, hundreds, thousands?

anywhere from 1000-4000 max, depending on settings.

that's just ridiculous. no way my laptoppy is gonna handle that. not unless i get 1Gig ram, which i'm having problems doing. bah! oh, and turn all the graphics off.... :sad:

i have an athlon 64 laptop with 512 ram....works fine with me, minus the bugs that need squishing.

i think my video card is really 64mb....but it says in its properties and registration that its only 32mb.

my laptop plays doom3 fine as well.

oh.....but dont expect armor glint/glare (yes, the armor glows when reflecting the sun. BLING BLING BIATCH!!!)

so....hows dawn of war coming along anyways?

I got the beta and demo of DOW somewhere on my harddrive. The game is freakin awesome. I just wish I had some money to go buy it.

I ordered Rome along with my new computer, and I should get it tomorrow ot the day after. I can hardly wait! And I've seen DoW too, looks great, but you can't really compare Rome and Dow. Two different game styles. I'll probably download DoW.

Dawn of War was an awesome game! Great storyline also. several good twists. I just wish it had RedAlert style cutscenes in the game with life like graphics, instead of the ingame graphics cutscenes. And there is an OBVIOUS opening for a sequal!! YESSS! i would love to play as the Tau!! (i have an unfinished Tau army IRL)

Back