Destiny 2 (In the works)

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
I enjoyed the first game. Will be interested in seeing how they handle the 2nd.

This should come as no surprise to anyone since they have a 10 year contract with Activision. Hopefully they will make some major improvements from the first game and hopefully they keep at least a 2-3 year gap between games. Lets also hope they do a great job supporting the first Destiny.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/destiny-2-in-the-works/1100-6423373/

Last edited:
I hope they will support the first one for at least two years. Agree that 2-3 year gap is a must. Going the annual release route will be a big mistake and will sure lose me. And yes – no surprise there, but they are a bit too soon with this announcement IMO.

I hope they will support the first one for at least two years. Agree that 2-3 year gap is a must. Going the annual release route will be a big mistake and will sure lose me. And yes – no surprise there, but they are a bit too soon with this announcement IMO.

Indeed, its been out two months. Activi$ion indeed.

Can we actually learn about what we're really doing and what happened before we go dive into another game?

Or is Story explanation reserved for a later date?

Activision: Anual release until the franchise is utterly ruined. They wouldn't announce a game that's still two years (or more) away, I'd guess... :irked:

Can we actually learn about what we're really doing and what happened before we go dive into another game?

Or is Story explanation reserved for a later date?

Gotta make money somehow...

Well it was announced that there would be more games in the series.

Surprised about this, I assumed (wrongly I guess) that they would just keep adding to the first game?

If it does become an annual release, I'm out.

Why annual release? They don't say when it will be released.

And it's absolutely expected. I mean Bungie has to be working on something, they can't just party for the next full year or so.

And you don't need the manpower of a whole studio like Bungie just for a few DLC...

To go with the general theme of the game's story.

They COULD tell you when they plan to release the new game. They COULD tell you how much they plan to support the original game... But there's just no time for them to explain. They're too busy rolling around in the money they made out of empty promises.

COD is going to progress with advancing (future) warefare into a story where the world is destroyed and it will merge into Destiny..

This is why Russia plays a big part in the Destiny story as it does in the COD series

I am completely serious about this.... :lol:

It was announced at a shareholders meeting so a bit different than a true game reveal or annoucement.
Activision: Anual release until the franchise is utterly ruined. They wouldn't announce a game that's still two years (or more) away, I'd guess... :irked:
It's not going to be an annual release. And again, it was asked in a shareholders meeting if the game was in development and they answered the question, I see it as no different than KY admitting GT7 was in development a long time back. I don't expect any sort of true announcement or reveal until E3 next year at the earliest.

I was under the impression when they said "10-year-plan", that it meant supporting the original game long-term along the lines of WoW, now that it seems like they are going to pump out more sequels rapid fire, it makes me less excited about the franchise given the first Destiny game has a "starter pack" feel to it.

I was under the impression when they said "10-year-plan", that it meant supporting the original game long-term along the lines of WoW, now that it seems like they are going to pump out more sequels rapid fire, it makes me less excited about the franchise given the first Destiny game has a "starter pack" feel to it.

But your character will carry over. What joy. </sarcasm>

Back