Destiny: Become Legend (Now with More Iron!)

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 4,545 comments
I think I'm gonna use only Saint-14 for awhile. It's perfect for Defender on a Titan and actually Striker + Bad Juju = a psuedo Voidwalker Warlock for Titan.

Yeah that's what I use, but a lot of them never seem to happen. Guess I need to wait around more.
Generally, I try to get there 2 minutes before it starts and the even should happen in 7 minutes or so. Some events have a lower probability of occurring, which is marked on the site by the color of the Destiny symbol next to the event.

Who will be up for the Nightfall tonight then? Be on from just before 7pm, bring your best stuff. It will be messy!

All three burns?! I’ll be online about 18:00GMT. Any party will be much appreciated, because I’m travelling tomorrow and won’t be able to play until next week.

This week's Nightfall is Will of Crota with all burns active.👍 They also put Solar burn on the Weekly which is very nice.
That sounds a bit overkill haha.

Sorry for ranking last night, it was already to late, and having finished the level 30 weekly with a 27 hunter was hectic enough for one night :lol: I might be playing tonight though 👍

That sounds a bit overkill haha.

Sorry for ranking last night, it was already to late, and having finished the level 30 weekly with a 27 hunter was hectic enough for one night :lol: I might be playing tonight though 👍
Weekly is embarrassing. Solar? Oh that's going to hurt hmm.... nobody. Nobody uses solar damage of the hive or the fallen.

Nightfall? Essentially remove the solar and make it nothing while boosting levels. Yep, sounds about right.

Weekly is embarrassing. Solar? Oh that's going to hurt hmm.... nobody. Nobody uses solar damage of the hive or the fallen.

Nightfall? Essentially remove the solar and make it nothing while boosting levels. Yep, sounds about right.
Regardless if they are vulnerable to a different element, Solar is just going to be more powerfull all around, even if said enemy is vulnerable to arc. Pocket Infinity and Ice Breaker would make things pretty easy for the weekly.

Solar damage is done by the Captain's in the first room and they hit hard. Outside of that you're right.

Vex, VoC hit harder. Vex decimates the captains.
Just saying that they're the only one's in the strike that do solar damage. There's actually some out in that second fallen area now that I think about it. And yes Vex is a monster against just about anything.

Ya same here. For the first couple months I had a great run of exotics but after that nothing of importance for quite some time. I have 3 or 4 No Land Beyond's by now though.:rolleyes:

Ya same here. For the first couple months I had a great run of exotics but after that nothing of importance for quite some time. I have 3 or 4 No Land Beyond's by now though.:rolleyes:
I have such a bad experience with engrams :( like last time when my legendary that I got form that nightfall with you, that turned into shards.

I had an engram that I had saved so that when my Hunter turns 20 I can use it on her. Sad thing is, is that it turned into a strange coin :(

I have such a bad experience with engrams :( like last time when my legendary that I got form that nightfall with you, that turned into shards.

I had an engram that I had saved so that when my Hunter turns 20 I can use it on her. Sad thing is, is that it turned into a strange coin :(
Ya got a legendary heavy engram last night for leveling the cryptarch and guess what. 2 energy.:irked:

The Word of Crota is very underwhelming so far. I will probably use it at the Crota CP but otherwise the Fang of Ir Yut and Abyss Defiant seem to be the definite standouts of the raid primaries.

I have a question for those of you that have done hard mode Crota's End. As of right now I have the gear to get all 3 of my character's to 32. I only have enough shards right now to max out one though. Which of the 3 classes has the most utility in hard mode?

For the third week in a row, I got a legendary engram from the nightfall. For the third week in a row it turned into a material. I'm sad

I still have to do it with my hunter, but I'm still at level 27 on her :(

I have a question for those of you that have done hard mode Crota's End. As of right now I have the gear to get all 3 of my character's to 32. I only have enough shards right now to max out one though. Which of the 3 classes has the most utility in hard mode?

Hunter, if you have Don't Touch Me for the abyss part and then Hunters are useful for running the sword. Titans are useful with their bubble at various stages as well. Warlocks are not the most in demand for hard mode.

Hunter, if you have Don't Touch Me for the abyss part and then Hunters are useful for running the sword. Titans are useful with their bubble at various stages as well. Warlocks are not the most in demand for hard mode.
I do have Don't Touch Me. I should have said before I don't have any of the raid helm's yet though. Getting to 32 is with exotic helm's. Thanks for the tips though. I'm thinking probably Titan beings I don't have sword experience in Crota's End.

Well, I completed the Pocket infinity for the 3rd time. Although this one was comical. Did Nightfall and died like 5 times but never booted back to orbit.

Back