Did uploading cool liveries with your company logo/website help generate sales?

• Thread starter CustomX
  • 9 comments
Germany
Germany
Interested to hear any feedback/stories of business benefits that can be directly attributed to GT Sport or GT7 liveries.
Any tips/suggestions/advice for someone looking at making some liveries with this goal in mind?
Thanks!

1. Find a website that teaches racing skill.

2. Put their website on the back of your car and some few words that communicates what it’s about.

3. Enter some multiplayer races and hope you’re not the slowest driver on the grid.

4. Profit.

I think that’s pretty much the only viable option.

Just do it.
Considering how international the player base is I doubt anyone would go to your website after spending a race behind you :lol:

I have an international customer base. And I seldom race online. I'm not that good!
I'm thinking more about people doing content searches and seeing the livery. They don't need to download it and put it on their own car. They don't even have to click on it. They'll still see the brand and URL if its positioned clearly and large enough on the car so its viewable in the thumbnail content search view...

Interested to hear any feedback/stories of business benefits that can be directly attributed to GT Sport or GT7 liveries.
Any tips/suggestions/advice for someone looking at making some liveries with this goal in mind?
Thanks!
Given that it's free, there's no real drawback.

Getting it seen by more than a handful of people is the real challenge.

Yeah sure. I'm not suggesting it be the backbone of a marketing campaign.
Will give it a shot when I get a bit better with this livery editor!

I highly highly doubt any player would visit a website, let alone do some sort of transaction, when shown a company logo in an online race.

Like Mentioned above...i highly doubt it would work, in my opinion even, if your livery has a full on URL to your business that is visible without even clicking on your livery or photo (like you said above) i'd personally avoid even looking at it, not a personal attack or anything, i just don't go for paints that are a clear advert...i mean, thats kinda why people use adblock...to avoid Ads... the way i can see you actually getting some clicks, would most likely doing a sponsored Championship...maybe localy first then open to international players...

But in the end of the day, a free ad is not costing you anything, so you might as well try

I think it might result is some more clicks.

If I speak for myself; I have seen a small increase in site visitors since playing GT7 and posting on this forum. So I'm not sure what resulted in that.
I create/modify liveries and I always put my URL somewhere on the car check it out

So either they have seen the url on my car while racing online OR people from these forums have seen the URL on my Scapes photos which I've posted here and then they visit the site.

Back