Dirt track racing? Tony Stewart or NASCAR Heat 4?

• Thread starter mjm23race
  • 10 comments
United States
WI
mjm23race
Well the title says it. Seeing these different dirt track racing games pop up has me craving some good ole fashioned sideways controlled chaos. I’d love to try the dirt mod for Iracing but I don’t have a gaming pc. So has anyone here played the new Tony Stewart game as well as NASCAR heat 4? Thoughts?

Well the title says it. Seeing these different dirt track racing games pop up has me craving some good ole fashioned sideways controlled chaos. I’d love to try the dirt mod for Iracing but I don’t have a gaming pc. So has anyone here played the new Tony Stewart game as well as NASCAR heat 4? Thoughts?
It's basically the same game. Same developer made Tony Stewart. I'd buy Nascar Heat 4. At least you can race 3 Series plus dirt.

Yeah I saw that thread, and that is why I started a seperate thread about actual game play. The other thread turned into a did he blip the throttle debate and a Ratbag / Big Ant discussion. I was looking for more info on gameplay to help decide on which one to purchase. Both are currently at the same price point and have a similar dirt track theme so I wanted to see what people enjoyed or hated about each.

Yeah I saw that thread, and that is why I started a seperate thread about actual game play. The other thread turned into a did he blip the throttle debate and a Ratbag / Big Ant discussion. I was looking for more info on gameplay to help decide on which one to purchase. Both are currently at the same price point and have a similar dirt track theme so I wanted to see what people enjoyed or hated about each.
Okay fair enough but that is actually not how it is done. Starting a new thread when there is already a thread about the same subject.

:)

That is how it's done. Why go to a thread that has actually no info and some people not contributing actually nothing pertaining to the question.
No it is not. Two threads about the same subject is never a good idea. But that is not the case here.

I was wrong, I misread the thread title and thought that it was about the same game. It turns out it is about two different games. :embarrassed:

My bad. Carry on.

Let us not go off topic . :D

Last edited:
No it is not. Two threads about the same subject is never a good idea. But that is not the case here.

I was wrong, I misread the thread title and thought that it was about the same game. It turns out it is about two different games. :embarrassed:

My bad. Carry on.

Let us not go off topic . :D
I'm not off topic. I answered his question.

Back