[COMPLETED] DLC cars wanted (elias_johansson)

• Thread starter et_
  • 23 comments

et_

(Banned)
Sweden
erazer13
elias_johansson
So, once again I turn to you guys, partly seeking for cars, partly seeking for answers. I recently took a look at the DLC cars and found out I did'nt have all of them! Now, some of them I already knew of, but some of the cars I had never seen or heard of!
Here is the list:

Chevrolet Camaro SS "Edge Special"
Siena-PiazzadelCampo_1.jpg

Some info I found on the net:

Offered as part of a promotion for shaving articles in the US. The offer expires on June 17th 2011. It was very easy to obtain it as you don't actually need to buy any products, just use UPC: 841058005209 when filling out the online form found at: http://edgeshave.com/default.aspx#!/ps3Giveaway. There is no need US account to get the code to work, but an american game is needed to see the DLC in the game itself.

Does that mean its 100% impossible for me to get it? I have BCES- version of the game (europe).

Toyota 2010 Joey Logano #20 GameStop CAMRY (Fantasy)
1045g0000.jpg

Some info I found on the net:

exclusive livery car available in game when bought/preordered at GameStop in 2010

As I see it, it should be possible to gift this car if it's in ticket form...
So does anyone have it? (I realize the chances are less than slim)

Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11
6542444255_e8e0eea4c0_z.jpg

some info I found on the net:

Car gifted after buying separatly 2 of the 4 DLC's (Cars, Tracks, Gear, Paints) first batch of DLC - 2011 October.

I just found it on garage editor, so I got it now.:D However I bought those DLC's so I have no idea why I did'nt get it in the first place. oh well.

Nissan GT-R GT500 Stealth Model
Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model
Mazda 787B Stealth Model
McLaren McLaren F1 Stealth Model
Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model

11.jpg

No explenation needed for these cars, they where provided with the Signature edition version of the game.

Is there any way you can gift these, maybe in ticket form? or perhaps borrow glitch them?
Anyone got them and care to try send/share them?
(again, I realize the odds is slim to none, but I better ask anyway)

Thanks //elias

Last edited:
Remember, when you recive and use a DLC ticket you will not be able to use the car the next time you turn on your PS3.

If you want the Chevrolet Camaro SS "Edge Special" I might have one, I don't remember. In any case, add me on PSN.

The Toyota FT-86 II Concept '11 works just fine, even after gifting...

Oh I missed that one. :ouch: I don't think that one is DLC car to be honest, if it is, I think different things apply to it

EDIT: Just realized, one of the birthday tickets gives the GAMESTOP Camry, but it can only be used for a small span of time.

It was'nt in the original version of the game, that makes it DLC content i think. and it is not even listed in the dealership.
. and possibly like the GT Academy cars (the 2012 ones, not the original spec-v and tuned 370Z found in level tickets, those where already in the original version of the game)

2010 B-day ticket then?:eek::eek:
awesome, but there probably are too many 2010 year cars, pot luck to get it.

Oh yes I remember how you get the FT-86 now, it was from the 2.0 update but it isn't really regarded as a DLC car.

As for the Camry, it does come from a birthday ticket but odds of getting are slim from what I have been told.

If so... then I think I have all cars I can get...:(

You can obtain all these cars ,but once you turn of your ps3 they won't be useable anymore from your garage. Unless you have the codes.

alrigt, well then I'm only interested in the cars that do work.:)
is it only the toyota?

You can obtain all these cars ,but once you turn of your ps3 they won't be useable anymore from your garage. Unless you have the codes.
If you are referring to tickets, that only applies to the Camry. ;) As for the codes, if you are referring to the PSN redeem codes then yes.
et_
alrigt, well then I'm only interested in the cars that do work.:)
is it only the toyota?
Pretty much. ;)

Alright, thanks anyway. I'll leave the thread open if someone want to add something...

Ok, so I got all these cars now thanks to alot of help from a friend.:D However, it seems the cars only are available until you reset the PS3, after that, there is an icon showing up saying the car is not installed, and making it unusable. the car is there, but trying to use it or open settings wil only result in an error message.:(

The Toyota is the only one that work flawless. And the Racing Kart 125 SPL. The rest requires a code.

You can't gift or borrow DLC cars in any way unfortunately. I really wish you could though.
There is a way around that, but its kind of complicated and I'm not sure it complies with the AUP.

Last edited:
I already have the code for the Camaro SS Edge and two of the Stealth cars on my PSN account, so theoretically if I get a ticket for those cars I won't lose them on restart? I ask because I'd like to have more than one copy of each. Also, how would I go about getting that ticket? I looked through the Garage Editor v1.31 and didn't see those as an option to add.

@SkierPS3 : If you have the the code redeemed, and the cars installed, the will appear on all accounts on that PS3 upon restart. just like the chrome line cars.

@Mr Evil :They where provided as a voucher code with the signature edition version of the game. so either you try to get your hands on one of those codes, or through glitch tickets. however, without the code you will not be able to enter the car after you restart the game.

I dont have a code, but I can send them to you if you want.

et_
@SkierPS3 : If you have the the code redeemed, and the cars installed, the will appear on all accounts on that PS3 upon restart. just like the chrome line cars.

Good to hear that any duplicate would stay. But then how do I get a ticket for them so I can add more than one to my garage? I already have the codes installed and one of each model is on my account. I looked at the Garage Editor v1.31, and it didn't offer me the option to add tickets for any car added by DLC.

@SkierPS3 : then you'll need the glitch ticket. but remember, you will not be able to remove them form your garage if the code is installed. and I dont have enough time to send the cars one by one, you'll have to use TUTT v0.5 if I'm to send them to you.

@Mr Evil : send FR to "et_gt5_cars" but I'm afraid you also have to use TUTT v0.5 as I dont have time to send them just one by one.

@et_ What do you mean by the glitch ticket? I know of course about backing up your save file then opening a ticket repeatedly until you get a certain car, but it sounds like you're referring to a specific ticket. Sorry for being a bit out of the loop, I lost track of GT5 and car trading until last week.

@et_ What do you mean by the glitch ticket? I know of course about backing up your save file then opening a ticket repeatedly until you get a certain car, but it sounds like you're referring to a specific ticket. Sorry for being a bit out of the loop, I lost track of GT5 and car trading until last week.
yes, its a specific ticket, specific tickets for each of the stealth cars, chrome line cars, the edge camaro, the gamestop camry etc

et_
yes, its a specific ticket, specific tickets for each of the stealth cars, chrome line cars, the edge camaro, the gamestop camry etc

So, how does the ticket work? How would I go about acquiring one? (or two, or three...)

I can send them, but as I said, you need to install TUTT v0.5

send me a PM for further info. :)

Back