Drag Cars

• Thread starter PhillyDude
  • 23 comments
X2010? 498 KmH?
But really yes, mines to the ACR, the Veyron isn't premium and just not all so fun.

X2010? 498 KmH?
But really yes, mines to the ACR, the Veyron isn't premium and just not all so fun.

Other than out and out race cars I think the ACR is one of the fastest. Also I hit 513 km/h in my X2010, although I was drafting. What is the max it will do now that the final gear can be stretched out?

i thought drag racing was done on a quarter mile or for Europeans a 402m straight stretch on road /track where u don't draft and only reach speeds of 160-170 if ur using a highly modified cars but u lot are just doing a max speed comp

i think that the R35 Spec v, fully tunned it quite good, yearh its not as fast as the ACR, but you do get a good launch thanks to 4WD!!

Overall-
Veyron for production
X2010 Prototype for race

Muscle-
Viper ACR for modern
Plymouth Cuda for classic
Chaparral 2J for race

Lightweight-
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S for production (beats elise 111R RM in a straight line)
Ferrari 330 P4 for race

LMP, group C etc...-
Peugeot 908 HDi for modern
Nissan R92CP for classic

TVR Speed 12 with full modification and tuning. Can beat everything apart from LMP's FGT's Redbull and Veyron on Top Gear test track aswell as La sarthe or SS11.

TVR Speed 12 with full modification and tuning. Can beat everything apart from LMP's FGT's Redbull and Veyron on Top Gear test track aswell as La sarthe or SS11.

Its slow of the start but has great top speed. My r34 beat a fully tuned one off the line

Well I have all F1 cars and nearly every LMP/JSPC car so if you're talking about a drag race on Sarthe with no chicanes or SSR7 (full tunnel) then my answer is pretty obvious. :)

But if you're talking 1/4 mile drag and excluding F1 cars, the Veyron is the best followed by the Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial '98. Excluding race cars and the Veyron, my best car for long drag races (Sarthe no chicane, SSR7 full tunnel) is either the Enzo Ferrari, Ford GT '06, Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR or Cadillac CIEN Concept. Out of these the CIEN accelerates the fastest (except has the slowest launch) but I forget which one can have the best top speed. The TVR Cerbera Speed 12 accelerates much faster in the higher gears, but it can't be tuned to have as good a top speed.

My best car for a 1/4 drag, excluding F1 cars/race cars/Veyron is the Lamborghini Murcielago LP-670-4 SuperVeloce or Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09.

I find pretty much any Ford drags quite well... just wait for it to break down, then hook a tow chain up to my Chevy and drag it off.
haha, thats funny.

1/4 mile is the only drag racing I do.. Viper GTS, ZR1 RM, SLR, R35 SpecV, and Ford GT (no stripe) are my weapons.. You can beat the Viper ACR if you tune like me.

Us big boys drag at the Indy Road Course..

Willfred_1
Its slow of the start but has great top speed. My r34 beat a fully tuned one off the line

Tuned R34s are NASTY sounding at idle arent they? And as for my top drag car my Enzo cracked 250 its first time out.. once i break it in and tune some more it should go faster.. then the ZR1/Z06 right on top of each other at 242

Back